Identify Identification Request for Two Games

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
there are two pieces of memory from adult games, but i can't possibly remember which games they were from:

1) the protagonist is a young guy and is in a sexual and/or romantic relation with his mother (no kidding). at some point in the game he finds a folder in a secret room (or chamber or closet etc), and inside the folder there are photos which indicate that his mother had an incest relation with her own father (protag's grandpa) when she was young. iirc the game had a relatevely dark, serious tone to it. please someone identify this game and get a burden off my shoulder.

2) the protagonist here is a family father and the scene is an empty/abandoned shop in a mall. he has sex in that shop either with one of his daughters or a friend of theirs. at one point i think they were trying to hide from the mall cop or guard who probably heard the noise they made. i thought this game would be "parental love" but i failed to find a scene like that in that game. "ecchi sensei" would be my second bet but again i couldn't find that scene. i may be wrong with the protag being a father and he might actually be a young guy. that part is a bit fuzzy, but the 'sex in an empty shop in the mall' part is certain. help would be much appreciated with this one too.

Last edited:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
There is a scene in Perverted Hotel where you hide from a mall cop but you dont have sex, dunno if that was it.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Second game was Midlife Crisis? MC starts stuff with daughter's friend IIRC and they had to run from security.

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
thanks for the replies guys.

There is a scene in Perverted Hotel where you hide from a mall cop but you dont have sex, dunno if that was it.
i have played it years ago, i'm sure it wasn't perverted hotel. it is a more recent memory. too bad the game got abandoned again btw. all of the women were so pretty.

Second game was Midlife Crisis? MC starts stuff with daughter's friend IIRC and they had to run from security.
you mean the purple haired fitness girl or the red haired slutty one? do you remember if they were doing it in an empty mall shop?

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I'd have to play it again. It was an optional scene. But what I remember is him trying to avoid get getting caught and running.