EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
56wuJL1.png

Overview:
I fuck my mom, my sister, my aunt and any female from my family and i blackmail and corrupt them too.​

Thread Updated: 2017-10-29
Developer: -
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Walkthrough:

Download:
Win: - - -
Others: * -
ANDROID*

Unofficial Ren'Py Remake

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Woofz

Aug 5, 2016
I am stuck...trying to get behind the grocery store for the alcohol, can't really find anything.

GringoChan

Aug 5, 2016
Ugh is there any type of a walkthrough? Stuck after the first two events (maid&sis) need to find the key to the shed, have already spoken to the gatekeeper and he said he lost it on a patrol somewhere on the grass. I've looked around a bunch but haven't found it. Also what to do with the mud in the top of the map?

Thanks for the upload btw!

EDIT: Found the key to the shed in a bush to the right of the house entrance

Last edited:

yermaw

Sep 22, 2016
Anyone have any idea what to do after the massage with the mother? Can't seem to get the next event

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
I am stuck...trying to get behind the grocery store for the alcohol, can't really find anything.
check the various shelves in the store until you get a hint to go in the back, in those store one of the 'shelves' in the store towards the back, is a secret door.

Ugh is there any type of a walkthrough? Stuck after the first two events (maid&sis) need to find the key to the shed, have already spoken to the gatekeeper and he said he lost it on a patrol somewhere on the grass. I've looked around a bunch but haven't found it. Also what to do with the mud in the top of the map?

Thanks for the upload btw!
key is near the front bushes of the house to the right of the front door under window. find a cup/glass in the kitchen, fill with water, use with mud to make dirty water, use on mom

Reactions: Lyterkaka

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
idk what to do xd.. ive only finished the mom event...

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i just found a rope on shed.. w here its the magazine and card?

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
So what do you do with the rope then?
i just found a rope on shed.. w here its the magazine and card?
Rope = grab barrel next to chauffeur, combine and use on lower right fence to leave house
To get the magazines and card, use dads key to get in maid bedroom, move desk on right side of room to her cupboard oin left side, it'll be on top of it.

Reactions: Cramone

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Honestly think this event is bugged, i drilled a hole in the wall to peek on the sister and afterwards I need to cover up the hole but there's only 1 piece of furniture I can move and I'm pretty sure I need two pieces. Halp pls I'm stuck upstairs.

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Honestly think this event is bugged, i drilled a hole in the wall to peek on the sister and afterwards I need to cover up the hole but there's only 1 piece of furniture I can move and I'm pretty sure I need two pieces. Halp pls I'm stuck upstairs.
Same here, stuck on that part as well. I tried moving every piece of furniture in the whole room and I can only find the one. You either need two, or there's something else you have to do, and it's bugged.

Reactions: mim46
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes