Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
can someone tell me where to get the camera ? i only got the batteries ...

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
can someone tell me where to get the camera ? i only got the batteries ...
you need the key for dads office. thar you find it in cabinet nar the table. key for office on table (backside of house)

D

Deleted member 42

does anyone where's the towel on day 1 evening? apparently its not in bathroom cuz i've checked

fur1

Aug 7, 2016
yeah. that's all. Still not working? That's weird. Have you tried just with the rope first ? If yes try re-starting the game.
i just make it again, and still says that. I get rope then go barrel, and i finished everything that wrote in walkthrough

edit: the rope should i use on fence before barrel? and which fence if i should.
edit2: thanks for help i fixed, i should use on fence before take barrel.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2016
Auntie:
Speak with her/ Go to bathroom take sunscreen/ Fill it with water - sink kitchen / Use mud again above pool / Go give her that /
i cant put mud inside the suncreen fill with water? is it a bug? it's just say, why should i do that?

Reactions: cruel306

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
There's a fault game design that works as hint location.
Whenever a place that had tag name such "Table, My Room, Sister Room, Parent Room, Box, etc" , usually the text appeared when you close to it. But if you open Option Menu "Connect Items", the textual place can be plain to see.
MV_Bug.jpg
While it's not work on non tagged-text-place, this quite handy.
I've been failing finding batteries in day 1 for flashlight for half hour, till find this "bug" and success get the remote and get it batteries.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Have you save after the "hole" scene? Anyone?
Ignoring table completely, stand above the drill zone, drill and go through scene, after the scene click on your character w/o moving and the table should glitch over to you and on top of the hole. Obviously not what was intended, but the intended method flat out doesn't work.

Since this is clearly an unintended glitch and a major hang-up that people search the forum for, can we get this or a similar explanation added to the original post under a spoiler tab?

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes