jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I can't go into the basement in the store the little shit keeps asking why he should go in there.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I am glitched when i try to grab the barrel can i have help
To get out of the place on the first day? You have to finish the maid's, mom's, and older sister's quests first. Only quest left should be the saleswoman. Get the key to the tool shed and in the lower left box, there's a rope. Use the rope on the fence to the right of the gate house. Then he'll make a comment about how he won't be able to return unless he finds a heavy object. Go to the barrell and click on it. It'll disappear into your inventory. Go into combine items and combine the rope with the barrel. Then walk back to the gate and stand almost on top of it and click on the word "fence". Viola! You may now leave the premises!

helpmeplsthxx

Aug 6, 2016
To get out of the place on the first day? You have to finish the maid's, mom's, and older sister's quests first. Only quest left should be the saleswoman. Get the key to the tool shed and in the lower left box, there's a rope. Use the rope on the fence to the right of the gate house. Then he'll make a comment about how he won't be able to return unless he finds a heavy object. Go to the barrell and click on it. It'll disappear into your inventory. Go into combine items and combine the rope with the barrel. Then walk back to the gate and stand almost on top of it and click on the word "fence". Viola! You may now leave the premises!
Hey, do you have a save file for right after moving the table in the maid's room? I can't seem to move it at all and ive spend over an hour on trying to do so already :/

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
Dude you are the man thanks

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Does anyone know where the parents room key is on the evening of day 1?
In the begining of this topic there is a section with walkthrough for this game, there you can find the right answers to your questions.
And advice from me, carefully inspect all the objects with which you can interact.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
Not the walkthrough I found that but it says in the fathers office but for me it is not in there. Could this be some kind of bug?

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
The sunscreen with water doesn't work with mud. Anyone know what I'm missing?

Nvm I found it. After filling the sunscreen with water you're meant to go and jerk off, not use the mud.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daveck and jose

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Finally came around to playing this and I have to admit, that I was pleasantly surprised.
I really disliked icstor's previous games, but this one is way better. It has good animations and models and the game-design isn't even remotely as obnoxious as previous games. The writing is your standard incest stuff, but even that improved compared to previous games and you progress more slowly. (Except with the slutty sister, which you basically straight-up assfuck, which was kinda weird, considering the speed at which the rest of the game progresses). It had a lot of annoyances too, though. Like unnecessarily splitting items into multiple parts to stretch the game time. I had about 5-6 crashes through the entirety of the chapter, which is weird, since I never had a RPGmaker game crash before iirc. It makes you run back and forth a lot, but that's okay, since you get rewarded with a lot of scenes for that. The car animation is just completely unnecessary and gets annoying quickly.

Saying episode 1 is a full game would be a blatant lie, though. Looking forward to episode 2. All in all, I'd give it a 6 out of 10, not 100% sure.

Oh and this is just my opinion! Yours might differ and that is good.

Reactions: Magmanox

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
this is gonna be a question though,
can we use our episode 1 save to play episode 2 or episode 2 will start as a standalone episode and just start from where we left off on the last part of episode 1?

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
this is gonna be a question though,
can we use our episode 1 save to play episode 2 or episode 2 will start as a standalone episode and just start from where we left off on the last part of episode 1?
I think it will be a new game so you cant use your old save.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I think it will be a new game so you cant use your old save.
yeah my thought as well at first
but since we don't know for sure that's why that question came up on my head again,

logically thinking if the dev said episode 1 as a complete one means episode 2 will be a new game but i'm just curious what if we can bring our episode 1 save to episode 2 just for the sake of continuity

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
yeah my thought as well at first
but since we don't know for sure that's why that question came up on my head again,

logically thinking if the dev said episode 1 as a complete one means episode 2 will be a new game but i'm just curious what if we can bring our episode 1 save to episode 2 just for the sake of continuity
Well, really the only "choice" you have in episode 1 is the maid bit at the very end, where you choose between being a dick or an apologetic dick. So I could understand there being a variable to want to carry over, but I can also see it just being a new standalone game and damn the past.

I suspect we shall find out soon.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This is the one with that kid who looks like a duck? Icstor excels at making the MCs in his games really unlikable. Although the bodyguard driver guy in this game is pretty damn cool and I love his fucking driving, I saw him going up curbs and not giving any fucks, was the best unintentionally funny stuff I've seen in an eroge game in a long time.

Reactions: jackkane
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes