h2re

Oct 30, 2020
any new update? I heard 0.3.9 is out, there's a new character
It's still waiting to be cracked although I purchased the steam version and in my opinion the new character is kind of weak. Very defensive with long cds and her sigil armor gives 30% dmg reduction and gives her extra basic attacks. bottom 2 character at current update.
If anything the best part of the new update is the huge buffs to Beelzebub. Her basic now hits 7 and has highest scaling in the game.

Edit: After getting Mammon's sigil armor I have to say I was completely wrong about her. She is actually even more overpowered than Sarah. Her basic attacks scale infinitely and most times she will do 2x Sarah's dmg (in fact Beelzebub's buff makes her out dmg Sarah too). She also has the highest possible HP in game which immediately makes her the best teammate for Sarah and the leaderboards are now basically full of Sarah/Mammon/anyone teams. That being said Mammon is dogshit before you max out her sigil armor and skill/talent trees.

Last edited:

RogueNoise

May 1, 2021
The steam now update this game to 2023.8.25 Version 0.3.12 with lots contents and bugfix, anyone crack it?

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Update: Is there a way to unlock Mammon? I started a New Game and already got past 5-24, but to no avail of new character.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
So from what I hear the upcoming skin system will have more risque art nothing nude but at least probably more side boob or micro bikini stuff. Here is hoping we get a updated version then.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Aye. Why I think the new skins update will probably be when someone dose as for now there isnt enough interest to generate traffic to a site that would crack it.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes