Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Alright, managed to reach the best ending in one run. It seems difficult at first, but thank god this game gives you plenty of time to develop your skills and earn money

EDIT:
I wonder why they picked rpgm for this, usually you'd go with Renpy for manager-type game.
Also i don't really believe that it has decent Eng translation.
Whenever i play anything Chinese, it always has shit Eng translation, always.
As someone who has played through one run, I think this game has a semi-decent English translation (with a few typos here and there). At the very least, it's way better than an MTL one where I always have to think about what they are saying

Last edited:

x169

Mar 27, 2020
I wonder why they picked rpgm for this, usually you'd go with Renpy for manager-type game.
Also i don't really believe that it has decent Eng translation.
Whenever i play anything Chinese, it always has shit Eng translation, always.
cuz there are no taiwanese use penpy, so no.(well or almost no.) there are some chinese maybe 10-ish use penpy.

and they use RMMZ cuz there are modules or templates or watever of this type of manager/vn/music game mix already.
i believe that the modules they use are made by Twilight Sonata Studio, the chinese dev that made landlord girl and rich girl.

Last edited:

Beckz

May 11, 2020
I remember a game where we train the girl to Sing/Sell product/Do Make up on the TikTok/YouTube.
and sometime there is a news about an Idol girl got caught on Scandal and then ended up as AV stars.
Is this game happen to be resemblance or connected to the game that I mention above?

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes