3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
The fight against the native girl after finding the treasure chest is bugged. I can't finish it. And I can't run. What to do?
I'm replying to this in hopes of getting an answer.
I ran in to that once, after much mucking about the only thing that seemed to fix it was starting a new save. But that's not actually too bad, skipping will get you back to where you are in just a minute or so as you aren't too far in the game yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruckus117

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I play specifically for the trap content, and you know, the taking advantage of girls part. Is there any reason to download this latest update? Like is there enough content for it to be worth it or should I just wait?
Nothing happening with Avery or to enjoy.
That's a pity.
He/she is the only character worth playing for/with.
The rest are interchangeable as usual.
Plus the bloody grindy sandbox ruins the lot.

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
The idea with the enchanted forest and new locations every time looks great. I would like more different monsters and more interesting techniques because constantly poking enemies with a wooden spear that doesn't break is a bit boring.
Femboy is cute but I also like the tsundere bitches: the MC's sister:love: and Touka.

hasori

Jan 30, 2020
for the love of the limited time of working people, pleeease i need a way to skip the grind! Does anyone have a cheat, a trainer or a save with water and food, it takes soooo long

Jun 30, 2021
for the love of the limited time of working people, pleeease i need a way to skip the grind! Does anyone have a cheat, a trainer or a save with water and food, it takes soooo long
I try not to break the game, so I use URM very carefully.
1. Add to the “game” folder in the game directory.
2. In the game use the Alt+M key combination.
3. Select Find Values and search for the characteristic you want to change by a value you know.
4. In this game I've limited myself to only changing the life and endurance bars but of course you can change food and water. Although, in my opinion it gets a little boring without a little grind:)

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes