• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Idol Project: NTR [Final] [Studio Neko Kick]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Reversedh

To be honest, i don't feel like this is a good game after all.

Gameplay: Your mission is either train the girl into a successful idol by completing all the requirements every weeks or become a useless guy, see her being raped by your boss. All you can do in the game is train her using two mini games (one is a rhythm game, the other is memory clicking game). Both of them are really easy and time-consuming. There aren't many options in this game, all you can do is either train her or not. If you want happy ending, you will have to spend about 15 min straight playing the same mini games time after time. On the other hand, if you want to be cucked, you just wait and do nothing....If you choose NTR route, the game will become 5 minute, all you is choosing "skip button" and voila,.... Usually i like playing NTR games, however, this game makes NTR become a joke because you can't play the game to actually play the game... ? Also,... what is the purpose of 5 min game... ?

CG: Each route has about 4 scenes and that's all. The graphic and design in my opinion isn't that good and kinda cringe...

Music: ... Well yes, this game somehow has a really good song. When you play the mini rhythm game, you'll hear it. However, you'll have to hear the same song over and over again if you choose to train her... idk about every 2 min ?????

Overall, i don't think this is a good game after all. The design looks bad and even the gameplay itself isn't that varied. I know this is a short game, but the fact that it's so linear and only has 2 options makes it really bad.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Fire and Brimstone

Concept is that you play as a producer and you have to train the girl to be a successful idol.

There are 3 requirements that makes your idol a success or a failure at the end of each week. If you fail, the company boss molests/fucks her (you control the action) and if you are successful, you get to fuck her.

You play 2 minigames to raise her stats to reach that weeks requirement. A broken rhythm game which you can auto click mindlessly for %100 or Simon says type memory game. Both options are tedious and boring.

Game cg is below average and it is more rewarding if you fail.

It is Machine Translated, so you can try to decipher the story, but who cares, it is nothing new.

Overall there are much better game options out there and only play if you are a NTR lover who already played the every other NTR game on the site. Even then, it is an average/below average game.