RPGM Completed Idol Project: NTR [Final] [Studio Neko Kick]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
861713_RJ285336_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The protagonist dreamed of becoming an entertainer, but fell short.
However, he managed to find employment at a fledgling agency, as a producer for a new idol.
However, the road of new idol is not so kind.
The troubled heroine is pursued by a lrger agency's CEO...

If you can't get your new idol results. She'll do whatever it takes to succeed...in secret from you, of course.

Will pure love overcome, or will she be stolen away from you?
It all depends on your actions.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-25
Release Date: 2020-05-01
Developer: Studio Neko Kick -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: Japanese (English - MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Other: WORD WRAP FIX

861714_RJ285336_img_smp1.jpg 861715_RJ285336_img_smp4.jpg 861917_RJ285336_img_smp3.jpg 861918_RJ285336_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's a below-average game. You play as a producer and have to train the girl to be a successful idol by completing all the requirements every week or become a useless guy, see her being raped by your boss. You play tedious and boring minigames to raise her stats to reach that week's requirement.

The graphic and design aren't good, each route has about 4 scenes and that's all, not a good game after all.

engmtl.jpg

aNoTheR "MTL" game...

I don't know who the hell is "MTL", :sneaky: but I heard he's bad at translating games. lol

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I see Stigmata is having another slam poetry session.

Looking at wordwrap solutions now. My usual one doesn't work so I have to get creative. as usual when it comes to MTLs point out the game breaking bugs you find with screenshots and I will do what I can to fix them.

Reactions: Alderaan86

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Isn't it normal for Producer-san to have his most cherished idols plucked away by bigger agencies so they may deFlowered.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Word wrap implemented sorta. The games code mixed with the MTL makes it difficult to have all the words stay in the box without wasting my time fixing everything manually or shrinking the font smaller then your micro penis. I will continue plugging through trying to find and make this less shit.

Also side note, the voice training rhythm game is not a rhythm game. Just spam left click / enter and you will never miss once. There is no penalty for clicking too early.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
hmm so seriously to anyone who has played this.
Is the ntr avoidable?
Because I love games that allow the mc to avoid it, the challenge in those shit-oge is actually exciting.
Yes. how do I know this? Because there is literally a plugin variable that translates to "avoiding cuckoldry. So yes according to the game code, NTR is avoidable.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes