Seeking If I like LOP dating sims (or Man of the House, Witch Trainer, etc.), what else would I like?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I'm not looking for a specific subject matter, I'm thinking more about gameplay mechanics. I don't want something that's rigid like a visual novel, I like the kind of game where you can choose where to go and progress the story by leveling up your stats, not choosing the right dialogue options. I don't mind a lot of tedious grinding. To me, that just builds up anticipation (as long as it's not incredibly repetitive).

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I started playing a few days ago Love & Sex: Second Base and, if you haven't already played it, I think you might like it.
Lots of stats and a good amount of grinding (you can also set the difficulty in the options).

Reactions: rb813

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Worth checking out Bellmaster; it's actually quite a sweet version of Witch Trainer, of a man trying to save his marriage to his shrew wife through a magical bell and bad psychology.

In terms of RPG/Sandbox games, you might like Love of Magic; erotic VN/Sandbox inspired by Persona 4/5 and Arthurian Romance.

Reactions: rb813

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I think Bell Master does look like my kind of game. Not sure about Love of Magic, can you tell me more about it?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think Bell Master does look like my kind of game. Not sure about Love of Magic, can you tell me more about it?
It's a sandbox inspired by the Persona 4/5 series of games, drawing from Arthurian mythos and urban fantasy (think Dresden Files, Highlander, The Crow, etc... worlds where magic co-exists with our modern life).

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Sorry, I should've been more specific. That tells me about the setting, can you tell me more about the actual gameplay? (Like, what kind of actions or tasks you have to perform to progress, what kind of obstacles are in your way, etc. Or alternately, what other sex games have similar mechanics. To me, VN and sandbox are pretty much the exact opposite of each other.)