4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
Mac version doesn't work (for me at least)
See my last post above. Quoted to save time:

It appears that file permissions are incorrectly set on the Mac. @Mipmip I assume that the file was zipped without permissions being saved (yeah, it's the little things sometimes).
For the mac users: Go to the terminal and type chmod +x (location of game) /BellMaster084Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/BellMaster084Mac

I *think* that is the only permission which needs to be fixed. But if not, go through the game package and look.

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
It appears that file permissions are incorrectly set on the Mac. @Mipmip I assume that the file was zipped without permissions being saved (yeah, it's the little things sometimes).
For the mac users: Go to the terminal and type chmod +x (location of game) /BellMaster084Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/BellMaster084Mac

I *think* that is the only permission which needs to be fixed. But if not, go through the game package and look.
Thanks for tracking down the problem. I've had other Unity games that did the same thing (with devs that were far less helpful than you've been). I'll keep this fix in mind.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Android, tried on 2 tablet, first one only 2g Android 6, second 6g Android 7, with both the gale crash to desktop without message after what should be the end of the loading sections (images).
Hope there is something to be done.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
What is better way to lower stress when it says there must be better than massaging shoulders? (buddle bath it isn't.)
I think this means you should give her an orgasm.
those are the only two methods I found to reduce stress. (I only did one play-though tho, before getting stuck trying to upgrade orgasm a second time). So, either massage her shoulders or lick her to orgasm (I think lick gave 75 pleasure? if not, rough sex gives 50 each time). I believe orgasm reduced stress by about 500? (definitely dropped it from 350 to 0)
devotion caps at 6 or 7, sensuallity at 9. 50 is maximum health, I think the old guy in park needed about $800 total. 350 stress still allows you to do all date activities, despite overcrowding.
dialogue is slightly confusing (she was calling me "master" long before she explained WHY she was calling me Master). Warn her duriing blow jobs to get her used to sperm
Most irritating thing was when she demanded to be fucked(order, strip), and all I could do was HJ/fingering (probably used "massage" to reduce stress long after developer thought I should, so advanced devotion too fast)

Sexuality level 2. I can't train anymore. It says that "you will need to handle her arousal levels before you can train her any further.".

How can I do it?
Did you try going back to the old man, and taking more training? More options open up as you hit limits.

Day is basically in 3 parts- morning (cafe/park/beach, and training and messing with wife, afternoon (wife gets 350 stress, loses 250 arousal- you either train at park or work), and evening (dancing/fair, and messing with wife). I don't remember if wife still went to work (and gained stress) if you chose "rest until morning" instead of "rest" on morning shift

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There are 2 gallery images that I haven't been able to figure out how to get: "Baths can be very relaxing" and "Being outdoors can make a girl hungry".

Reactions: charmed

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I can't seem to train orgasm strength. If I max out the relevant bar and right the bell, it says to get her off first. If I get her off the bell goes away. I've tried leaving her edged, but that resets when time passes.

Is the bar limit moving up a little every time I leave her edged? It's really not clear how this part is supposed to work.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I can't seem to train orgasm strength. If I max out the relevant bar and right the bell, it says to get her off first. If I get her off the bell goes away. I've tried leaving her edged, but that resets when time passes.

Is the bar limit moving up a little every time I leave her edged? It's really not clear how this part is supposed to work.
I'm having the same problem. There's a hint to do what the old man instructed, but that doesn't seem to work. The orgasm strength is locked and I cannot unlock it no matter how many times she orgasms after she's at her max pleasure.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I can't seem to train orgasm strength.
Thanks for reporting this, I've created a hot fix for this (and most other reported issues) and will upload it later today.
In any case, the orgasm strength training route isn't implemented yet, so you're not missing any content.

To everyone with an issue loading the game on android, sadly providing support for android is more difficult then with other platforms since the log file is only available through logcat / DDMS and requires access to the problematic device. if any of you are capable of operating those tools and would like to help, feel free to send me a message.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
In any case, the orgasm strength training route isn't implemented yet, so you're not missing any content
Always the problem with this developmental model: trying to tell the difference between "buggy", "not implemented yet" and "not doing it right".

Thanks for the reply. Impressive little game you have here, I'll be watching with interest :)

Reactions: Mipmip

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Hotfix 0.8.5 is out! see updated OP for full changelog.

I've added Linux support as well, like the Mac version its an experimental first attempt for the platform, so please let me know if you encounter any issues.

This hotfix should resolve some of the more device specific loading issues on Windows and Android. As well as remove some rare but nasty bugs in the game itself.

As before, if you've played any 0.8.x version successfully on any platform and didn't encounter any bugs, you can safely skip this version.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The loading screen isn't infinite. It may just seem that way on some systems. It remains at "Loading.." (note the two dots out of three) for a VERY long time. I'm loading the game from a top-of-the-line m.2 SSD connected to an i5-8400 with 16GB of really fast RAM and it takes several minutes (when it should take seconds for a game of this size). Which is ridiculous, IMO. I have several huge RPGs (like Fallout 4, Deus Ex 4, Mass Effect 4) that don't take this long, and they're loading as much as 10+ GB.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
@Awolfe That shouldn't be the case. On my ancient potato of a dev machine it loads the whole thing in under 15 seconds. I sent you a message to follow up.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
If I go for a run at 51 max AP it says "there was an error, let mip know".

Was 50 supposed to be the maximum? I was thinking it was 60 for some reason.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
If I go for a run at 51 max AP it says "there was an error, let mip know".

Was 50 supposed to be the maximum? I was thinking it was 60 for some reason.
Yes 50 is the max, but I don't enforce it so you can cheat above that. If you didn't cheat and still got to 51, I'd love to hear how you did it :)

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes