4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Art must have really improved with those commissions, if the first page is all about how bad it was. Too bad it's made in Unity. Hard to go back to sex scenes that way.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Sweet this is one of those Unity games where you can save anywhere. Not bad for a game, though I'm surprised it's not finished yet. The sex scenes are pretty basic.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
OSX port?
I'm working on that with help from surpurdurd. Should have something playable when I get back from vacation.

Sweet this is one of those Unity games where you can save anywhere. Not bad for a game, though I'm surprised it's not finished yet. The sex scenes are pretty basic.
I've tried to mirror funcionality people are used to from renpy. Save anywhere was an important one for me. Glad it payed off.
It's going to be a few more versions till the game is finished, I'm one guy and I really only work on the game on weekends since I have no patreon but a full time job. Hopefully it's worth the wait :)

js0688

Dec 26, 2018
I have an issue where when I launch the game I am getting everything but the character and background images. The options, dialogue, and stats all show, allowing me to progress, but I'm not getting any images. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Edit: Thanks to Mipmip for reaching out to me to resolve this issue. I look forward to the fix in the next build.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Version 0.8.4 is out. It's main feature is Mac support and some bug fixes. So if you're on other platforms and did not encounter any bugs with any of the 0.8.x versions, then you can safely skip this update.

Since I don't own a mac and rely on volunteer testers for the platform, I consider the Mac version as experimental. As far as I can tell it should be working fine. But if you try it out on a mac, please let me know if it works alright (and especially if it doesn't!).

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Version 0.8.4 is out. It's main feature is Mac support and some bug fixes. So if you're on other platforms and did not encounter any bugs with any of the 0.8.x versions, then you can safely skip this update.

Since I don't own a mac and rely on volunteer testers for the platform, I consider the Mac version as experimental. As far as I can tell it should be working fine. But if you try it out on a mac, please let me know if it works alright (and especially if it doesn't!).
So I downloaded the mac version, but everytime I try to open it, Finder just says "The application BellMaster084Mac" can't be opened.

• Angry
Reactions: Netori Popeye

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
Interesting game, and if the psychology is misunderstood, you gotta love the snarky way it is mis-taught to you.

It is enjoyable, but there are some progression inconsistencies, even without cheating if one (as I did) focuses on one variable at a time : maxing out devotion long before sexuality made it so the use of "Master" comes unprompted and totally out of the blue. (Much later when I "discovered" that you can join in the bathroom I got the "I want to use the term master" discussion)

Reactions: Mipmip

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
@VinnyB I see what you mean about the use of the term "master". It's only tied to the devotion stat, so you should be able to get it without touching the sexuality stat. But the discussion point of the wife wanting to use it does need to trigger earlier (or even instantly) as it does effect all other responses.
Thanks for the helpful feedback!

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
That was a fun game! Its hard to find a trainer where you don't have to share your woman left and right - plus not too grindy kudos to you :)

PS Im missing the second bathroom scene(baths can be very relaxing), i maxed everything for this version but i cant seem to trigger it, any hints?

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Unfortunately the Android version crashes as soon as a new game is started. Is this a known issue with some tablets? I like the concept I'll admit.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
@Johnny-Doe Glad you liked it :) if you're trying to have a relaxing bath, it helps if you're not turned on...

@Livvy I havent encountered that issue in my testing. If you send me your device details (model and os version) I'll see what I can do.

@pj1983 yeah it seems I fucked something up with the mac version, I'm on it. Thanks for letting me know.

@Davox That reply is refering to the location of the old save system. I moved it to the location you mentioned so players don't have to move save files between folders each update.

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
So I downloaded the mac version, but everytime I try to open it, Finder just says "The application BellMaster084Mac" can't be opened.

It appears that file permissions are incorrectly set on the Mac. @Mipmip I assume that the file was zipped without permissions being saved (yeah, it's the little things sometimes).
For the mac users: Go to the terminal and type chmod +x (location of game) /BellMaster084Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/BellMaster084Mac

I *think* that is the only permission which needs to be fixed. But if not, go through the game package and look.

Reactions: Mipmip and RedRob
4.10 star(s) 43 Votes