4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
As you know, it's been quite a while since the last version.
In this time I managed to work out a direction for the game that would be fun for you to play (hopefully) but also realistic for me to make in the time I have available. I've also had to find some new artists to commission and had the minor distraction of getting married.
Since all that is done, I expect updates to become more regular moving forward.
And so with that out of the way, I'm happy to deliver to you guys version 0.0.4 of Bell Master.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old saves are not supported in this version.

There shouldn't be any game breaking bugs, but if you find anything, please report it either here or in a PM, it really does help a lot.

congratulations ! and thx for the update

listen

Aug 30, 2017
In this time I managed to work out a direction for the game that would be fun for you to play (hopefully) but also realistic for me to make in the time I have available. I've also had to find some new artists to commission and had the minor distraction of getting married.
And so with that out of the way, I'm happy to deliver to you guys version 0.0.4 of Bell Master.

There shouldn't be any game breaking bugs, but if you find anything, please report it either here or in a PM, it really does help a lot.

Congratulations to your minor distraction.

Raze05

Oct 27, 2017

Congratulations and thank for the update

BlueGemini31

Oct 25, 2017

I'm really enjoying this update. Thank you for all your work on this, I can't wait to see the next update!

Reactions: Mipmip

Raze05

Oct 27, 2017

I'm getting an error when trying to run the game in window 10. I was able to started it before then close it, just try to started it again today but keep running into this error.

The game crashed.
The crash report folder named "..." next to game executable.
It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game!

Actually, nvm, I got it working again. Just for anyone running into the same issue, I had to updated my driver.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
@Raze05 thanks for the report and the update. Any chance you can PM / email me the crash log? Not sure I can do anything with a driver related issue but I may as well take a look.

Raze05

Oct 27, 2017
@Raze05 thanks for the report and the update. Any chance you can PM / email me the crash log? Not sure I can do anything with a driver related issue but I may as well take a look.
I just stared a private conversation including the error and output log. Not sure if it can help much since from the look of it there was some access denied issue that the game run into when launching. It somehow fix when I update my video card driver.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Turns out there's an issue with out of date NVidia drivers misreporting their version, causing a crash.
long story short: update your drivers.
A bit more detail on the issue can be found

Perguru24

Nov 24, 2017
If you try to order a sandwich when out of "action points" you get stuck in the game .... and have to start all over ... :-(

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
If you try to order a sandwich when out of "action points" you get stuck in the game .... and have to start all over ... :-(
Thanks for the report. As a temporary fix you can hit "c" to manually add yourself some AP using the "super secret" cheating menu.

Reactions: Perguru24

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Quick progress report:
Both BDOne and Chris Bryer have been commissioned for the next version, so you can expect some new eye candy.
I've been implementing a super simple shopping system, as well as working on some new animations.
The plan is to get this version out when it's goddamn ready around early July.
Since screenshotsaturday is apparently a thing, enjoy a sneak peek into some

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
How is it Saturday again already? :)
This week I focused on adding plot content. Replacing some of those annoying WIP messages with actual events. There's also a nice addition to the blow job animations I've been experimenting with. Hopefully it'll make it into the coming version.

Most of the art for the upcoming version is already complete, sooner than I thought it would be! So I'll share something I can show without it being a spoiler for anything. As usual, your feedback is encouraged.
dancegirl1.png

Raze05

Oct 27, 2017
How is it Saturday again already? :)
This week I focused on adding plot content. Replacing some of those annoying WIP messages with actual events. There's also a nice addition to the blow job animations I've been experimenting with. Hopefully it'll make it into the coming version.

Most of the art for the upcoming version is already complete, sooner than I thought it would be! So I'll share something I can show without it being a spoiler for anything. As usual, your feedback is encouraged.
View attachment 113076
Keep up the good work. The arts are looking good.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Alright! Version 0.0.5 is out! Link and change log in update OP.

This version has a new evening date, some story progression, basic shopping, and some fun new things to do with the wife. I hope you like it.

Saves from Version 0.0.4 should work with this version. To use an old save, copy the save#.dat file from the last install folder to the new one.

As usual, your feedback and bug reports are very welcome.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I've gone quiet again haven't I? Still working on that. Anyways, here's your Saturday sneak peak into a feature that I'm currently working on. One I've wanted to put in for a while now. The gallery.

gallery reference.PNG

The UI is very much a work in progress (as it is for the game in general). But so far I'm happy with how it's turning out.

Other than that I've already added another date event and am currently working on a plot event that should be a lot of fun!
I've had some delays on the art side, nothing major, but this version will probably only be ready around mid August.

I'll update here when I have a more definite release date (or other fun stuff to show off).

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Alright, so this is going to be one of those good news bad news type posts.

Good news: Both Chris and BDOne are currently working on commissions for the coming version.
Bad news: It will likely take another week until everything is done. So release will be delayed closer to the end of the month.

Good news: I got a new day job, which means more money for art commissions (and food and shelter and all that good stuff).
Bad news: I got a new day job, which means less time to work on the game. (I'll still work on it, but will aim for a two month release cycle).

And since you've been patient so far with this delayed release, here's a little tease of a new outfit from the coming version.

MaidWife.png

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I'm proud to present, Bell Master - Version 0.0.6!

I'm trying out a better way to handle images in this version, so please let me know if anything breaks or crashes. And as usual any bug reports or feedback are very much appreciated.

Saves from v 0.0.4 onwards should be compatible with this version (copy them to the new version install folder).

Mega:

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes