4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
@Livvy I havent encountered that issue in my testing. If you send me your device details (model and os version) I'll see what I can do.
Using a Kindle Fire 7, 7th Ben with the latest OS. Could just be b cause it's a weird offshoot of Android so I wouldn't worry about it too much of it works for others.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\LocalLow\MipMip\BellMaster

2 saves attached
Save1 is right at the start with enough cash to complete the game and action points set to 100
Save 2 is at the end of the content with most of the gallery unlocked.

Stick the saves in the location i've quoted above.

Reactions: moszter

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Just a report for the mobile port:
The game loads, but it doesn't further than the loading screen

junito

May 27, 2017
@Johnny-Doe Glad you liked it :) if you're trying to have a relaxing bath, it helps if you're not turned on...

@Livvy I havent encountered that issue in my testing. If you send me your device details (model and os version) I'll see what I can do.

@pj1983 yeah it seems I fucked something up with the mac version, I'm on it. Thanks for letting me know.

@Davox That reply is refering to the location of the old save system. I moved it to the location you mentioned so players don't have to move save files between folders each update.
even with 0 pleasure cant get second bath scene, there are any ohter requirement?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I'm working on that with help from surpurdurd. Should have something playable when I get back from vacation.
Seeing that the first reaction to the port to a new OS is to demand a port into a whole different OS too, I will jump on the Bandwagon and demand, nay insist on ports to Amiga OS and ! :p

Good Job Mipmip, quite an enjoyable game and refreshingly bug free too!

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
Since everyone and their mother has already stripped Witch Trainer clean thrice over, is Rogue-like the next WEG that people are going to rip code and art assets from?
'Cause I'm going to need some hard convincing that this game isn't trying to start that wagon lmao

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
@MrBree Thanks for that!

@Livvy Ah yes I'm fairly sure it's down to the device being what it is. I don't see any obvious issues with kindle fire support, I'll look into it a bit.

@Revo I'm sorry to hear that. Loading the game does tend to take too long (especially on mobile). Did you give it ~30 seconds? Also, can you please send me your device details (model and OS version)?

... demand, nay insist on ports to Amiga OS and ! :p
Thanks for that chuckle! I will sadly have to refuse your demands :p

Is Rogue-like the next WEG that people are going to rip code and art assets from?
I realize your comment was mostly joking but it's something I wanted to address for a while now regardless.
I will freely admit to cribbing some gameplay and UI ideas from Rogue Like. It's a good game and I like it a lot. That being said, I feel like there are enough differentiating factors for you to be "convinced".
I've changed and added several systems. Added unlockable CGs throughout the game. Used a new, instead of well established, character design and premise. And kept to a fairly strict release schedule (since version 4 at least, I love Oni but he really needs a project manager :p ).

@Ekcho666 The old art (gone since version 2) was placeholder programmer art that was really, really bad. The art in the game now isn't horrible at all :)

And to everyone who stopped by to say kind and encouraging things, thank you. It really does help keep the motivation up!

Sep 4, 2017
Sexuality level 2. I can't train anymore. It says that "you will need to handle her arousal levels before you can train her any further.".

How can I do it?

Shikipt

Jun 10, 2017
I can't play this... I start game and get stuck in loading forever...
Windows version btw.

I went to look into versiom 7.0 that had a mega download and game open without problems so there must be something wrong with the 8.4.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
What is better way to lower stress when it says there must be better than massaging shoulders? (buddle bath it isn't.)

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
@Revo I'm sorry to hear that. Loading the game does tend to take too long (especially on mobile). Did you give it ~30 seconds? Also, can you please send me your device details (model and OS version)?
I did wait, but after finishing loading the game, the screen went dark and close the game, I tried 3 times after that, but the results were the same. My model is a 851 and the andriod version is 7.1.1

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I did wait, but after finishing loading the game, the screen went dark and close the game, I tried 3 times after that, but the results were the same. My model is a 851 and the andriod version is 7.1.1
For reference, this was so what was happening with me.

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes