4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I'm not sure, but probably by running in the park. I'm guessing I started with an odd number and then the run added 2 points

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I'm not sure, but probably by running in the park. I'm guessing I started with an odd number and then the run added 2 points
Some bugs are just silly :) Thanks for letting me know, Ill add it to the list.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Just FYI, when I ran in the park after hitting 50 my AP didn't increase.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Hotfix 0.8.6 is out!

As with past hotfixes, if you haven't had an issue with any other 0.8.x version, you can safely skip this one.

This version fixes a couple of major issues, the important ones are:
Bath relax image displaying but not unlocking in the gallery (my sincere apologies to any completionists among you :) ).
Save files bloating up leading to a slow loading experience (on windows).

You can see the full changelog in the updated OP.

Now, unless an unexpected critical bug is reported, this should be the last hotfix for version 0.8. Thanks a lot to anyone who reported an issue either here or in a PM. It really helps.

I will now move forward with development of version 0.9. That version is currently planned for release near the end of February.
Have a great new year!

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
wow a compression rate of round about 96%... 1Gb squeezed in roughly 40mb... i like! Most games feel like zip is 3596 MB unziped its 3598 MB

And Happy Fapping New Year

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
How did I miss this one all this time?
Simple, I've only recently learned how to get the game to show up on the latest updates page. The difference it makes in exposure is really remarkable.

wow a compression rate of round about 96%...
Wish I could take credit for that, but it's mostly Unity doing its thing, unpacking pngs into truecolor textures and Zip doing its thing compressing them back down. It is nice to see in action though.

Reactions: AWolfe

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Simple, I've only recently learned how to get the game to show up on the latest updates page. The difference it makes in exposure is really remarkable.
That's how I found it. Had you not learned that I never would have.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is there any feature that actually needs a 3d engine? People should just use renpy...

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I realize that's mostly a throwaway comment. But here's my two cents anyway. (I will not respond further to engine gripes, for my own sanity :) )
Engine choice is always a trade off. I prefered Unities animation authoring tools, cross platform support and strongly typed language over renpys various advantages.
I did however implement "save anywhere" and some of renpys control scheme to mitigate some of the losses.

Reactions: whynothere

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
@OldCrazyTim Did you give it execution permissions (like the instructions on the OP)? If you did and it still didn't work, send me a message and I'll see what I can do to help.

dnwdnwdnw

Jul 13, 2017
A great game that also teaches us about a personality in psychology when it still was not even regarded as a form of science, I would like more info on Pavlov's work (jk).

Can't wait for the next version

Reactions: Mipmip

kaiserpingu

Jun 7, 2018
Hi, I was wondering if it's already allowed to finish inside the wife in the current version? Sorry, thinking that I might be doing something wrong since I can't make her swallow and take it inside wholeheartedly yet.

Love the game, btw. Simple yet very promising. Will definitely watch over its progress!

Reactions: Mipmip

badboy010203

May 6, 2017
Hi, I was wondering if it's already allowed to finish inside the wife in the current version? Sorry, thinking that I might be doing something wrong since I can't make her swallow and take it inside wholeheartedly yet.

Love the game, btw. Simple yet very promising. Will definitely watch over its progress!
Just bj > deepthroat her and then warn to make her get used to cum. When she likes it, you can finish anywhere/get different reactions etc

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Just bj > deepthroat her and then warn to make her get used to cum. When she likes it, you can finish anywhere/get different reactions etc
Even after she starts to like it you need to keep going with the BJ training, because there is a hidden stat for cum addiction. She needs to become a cum-slut to get some gallery scenes. Just pay careful attention to what she says when she gives you a BJ and she swallows and you'll know when she's reached the addicted-to-cum point in her training.

MrBlue42

Nov 7, 2017
Best trainer game I've played in ages! Enjoying all the public events, just got to the "naked walk" order which was the hottest thing so far. I hope there's more planned in that direction!

Reactions: Largo
4.10 star(s) 43 Votes