Manga Completed If My Girlfriend is a Mother Ch. 1-3 [Hatakeyama Tohya]

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
1.jpg

Overview:
They fuck each other's moms. But then they see reason and realize they should be fucking their own moms instead.​

Updated: 27/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (transparent lines)
Language: English
Resolution: 1073x1500
Pages: 66
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

3.jpg 17.jpg 34.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
damn, how did ya get ya hands on english versions? can't seem to find shit :/.
all i know is, that all three chapters are part of the magnum comics (101, 103 and 105) and the story seems to end with chapter 3.

unfortunately no english webview, but for those who are interested (jap text):

(ends at page 55)

edit: first chapter in english was released on nhentai. simply scroll down a bit. Ryel put a link down to it.

Reactions: Wasey

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
damn, how did ya get ya hands on english versions? can't seem to find shit :/.
all i know is, that all three chapters are part of the magnum comics (101, 103 and 105) and the story seems to end with chapter 3.

unfortunately no english webview, but for those who are interested (jap text):

(ends at page 55)
This is the first time I've seen you not prevail. A sad day. Thanks for trying though man. Much love!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
This is the first time I've seen you not prevail. A sad day. Thanks for trying though man. Much love!
ah well, i searched an hour to find english webviews but without any success xD. sometimes, ya gotta admit you got defeated ^^. the battles might be lost, but not the war :p. no seriously, whenever i find webviews i will provide 'em.

Reactions: Wasey

Ryel

May 5, 2017
ah well, i searched an hour to find english webviews but without any success XD. sometimes, ya gotta admit you got defeated ^^. the battles might be lost, but not the war :p. no seriously, whenever i find webviews i will provide 'em.
Someone uploaded it meanwhile (an hour before my comment):

SuckerForPain

Sep 28, 2018
I really liked this manga, I want to get something like that, will you advise something else? I'll look for more on the forum!