If you're into impregnation/pregnancy as a fetish, could you explain why?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
i'd say: fair enough. But dispite my personal preferences i have the feeling many games cramp as much kinks as possible in to appeal to a wide audience, but fail on the details. This can be very annoying. Do a few things right not everything half-done. My special problem is, there are really not much bestialitygames around. A closer look at the tags says "furry, tentacles, interspecies"... so basically "humans in costumes"... lol. But that is all the way offtopic now.
i threw in my 2 cents regarding pregnancy and now i'm out.
Best wishes to all you pervs and stay safe ;)

Reactions: RenH

May 6, 2017
what an interesting thread
Anyway, Impregnation, nothing much really. After seeing many game and video with impregnation tag with no pregnancy just the same as seeing people cum inside someone and leave. The end of normal sex while i imagine they take pill before or after the deed. Basically, just vanilla.

Pregnancy however, that different, I seen couple of Jav in the past that show progress from impregnation to late stage pregnancy using same female actor and it was quite the eye opener. Like other people who talking about being a conquest, they definitely right about that. Seeing a girl having sex and get pregnant from it, especially from rando or casual date, making those girl who has nothing to do with those men life carrying their child does feel quite hot and furtherly fan sense of conquest when viewer imagine doing the same as those people in that video. That one reason i guess why people think its hot.

Second reason is, sex during pregnancy, while it is safe to do the deed if you take precaution during pregnancy, its still quite risky and make it like somewhat borderline taboo. Even normally, not much people, real people who want to risk that. Which why this fetish dosent really do well among people. But its because of these reason, this perception of people usually have toward this fetish along side the risk involve, just fan up those desire especially in game or doujin. If you play it or read doujin with these fetish, they quite rough, really rough something that you wont see any of it from RL jav. Plus, in Game or doujin, depend on the line they use and story they make, it make whole lot different especially in sense of conquest and corruption, for example:

Mc: "eventhough you gonna be a mother soon, you still want to have sex, what a terrible mother you are. Apologies to your daughter in there."

Just from these line alone you can imagine the sense of conquest and corruption they have along side the visual image. You can even insert Ntr if that woman/girl doing it behind their husband back plus incest if the child she carrying was that mc child and make mother to give that child to that mc and make her pregnant as well when they grown up. It quite interesting really that there so many version out there and usually, having pregnancy or not in game can tell you alot whether that game trully be a really degenerate game or not even if that game look vanilla.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I seen couple of Jav in the past that show progress from impregnation to late stage pregnancy using same female actor and it was quite the eye opener. Like other people who talking about being a conquest, they definitely right about that.
Wait, that's not just a hentai trope? It's actually a thing?!
1633732219590.png

May 6, 2017
Wait, that's not just a hentai trope? It's actually a thing?!
Haha yep, real JAV not hentai, sadly it was 3-4 years ago and in japanese title, so i cant even search for it if i want too
i even doubt if its still around or is there new one like it

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Haha yep, real JAV not hentai, sadly it was 3-4 years ago and in japanese title, so i cant even search for it if i want too
i even doubt if its still around or is there new one like it
Dang. I've always wondered why some of doujins that feature heavily on the fetish, especially those by Shiawase no Katachi, make a big deal about the filming a shoot about the whole thing. Huh, I just thought some ero mangaka came up with the idea and it took off but reality is indeed stranger than fiction.

May 6, 2017
Dang. I've always wondered why some of doujins that feature heavily on the fetish, especially those by Shiawase no Katachi, make a big deal about the filming a shoot about the whole thing. Huh, I just thought some ero mangaka came up with the idea and it took off but reality is indeed stranger than fiction.
Indeed, but real talk though, unlike Shiawase no katachi which they doing pretty much everyday without regard of the girl wellbeing, doing that kind of thing with real actor is ... honestly the money and time not to mention the loss to make it most likely huge as well eventhough its hella great if they manage to do it.
Even if the actor can make another couple video in between after the impregnantion with protection on or just focus on service, its most likely just gonna be soft vanilla, and after reach certain period, the actor will have stop making any in mean time until she reach stable period before she can continue.
This is reason why i only manage found couple of them in the past by sheer pure luck. if only i joted down the actor name then it be much easier to find it.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Indeed, but real talk though, unlike Shiawase no katachi which they doing pretty much everyday without regard of the girl wellbeing, doing that kind of thing with real actor is ... honestly the money and time not to mention the loss to make it most likely huge as well eventhough its hella great if they manage to do it.
Even if the actor can make another couple video in between after the impregnantion with protection on or just focus on service, its most likely just gonna be soft vanilla, and after reach certain period, the actor will have stop making any in mean time until she reach stable period before she can continue.
This is reason why i only manage found couple of them in the past by sheer pure luck. if only i joted down the actor name then it be much easier to find it.
Yeah. I'd assume that such JAVs would probably already have the actress impregnated prior to the shoot to prevent the hassle of doing multiple takes until pregnancy is confirmed, or avoid complications down the road if the actress is a relationship and was knocked up by one of the actors.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Mc: "eventhough you gonna be a mother soon, you still want to have sex, what a terrible mother you are. Apologies to your daughter in there."

Just from these line alone you can imagine the sense of conquest and corruption they have along side the visual image. You can even insert Ntr if that woman/girl doing it behind their husband back plus incest if the child she carrying was that mc child and make mother to give that child to that mc and make her pregnant as well when they grown up.
A man of culture.

Reactions: Alter and RenH
Aug 23, 2021
I rather to play games that give me the option of being able to get a woman pregnant and see the baby born 'cause I'm a 23 year old male virgin and I know I'll never be able to do that in real life, so when I can do that in games I feel like I have conquered a woman's admiration at least once in my life, even if it's only in a fictional world.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Slightly unrelated minor thing but what grinds my gears so much when it comes non-human pregnancy-related material is that when there is birth involved, 90% of the time there is no umbilical cord. This is usually the case when the non-human isn't a humanoid like an insect. So far, the only artist I've seen where the monstrosities birthed have a cord is Carrot Caramel Batake and sometimes Shinozuka Yuuji.

Another mildly annoying thing is when the character is clearly pregnant but the X-ray animation in the game still shows as if it's empty inside, thoroughly breaking the immersion.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I rather to play games that give me the option of being able to get a woman pregnant and see the baby born 'cause I'm a 23 year old male virgin and I know I'll never be able to do that in real life, so when I can do that in games I feel like I have conquered a woman's admiration at least once in my life, even if it's only in a fictional world.
Don't put the pussy on a pedestal. You can do it, homie.

Aug 23, 2021
Don't put the pussy on a pedestal. You can do it, homie.
With all due respect, who said I care about a cunt? You don't even know me, you don't know anything about me. It's not about sex, for me it never was. I'm talking about appreciation, even my own mother thinks I'm not in a position to get a woman's attention and she's said that many times. I know I'm a loser because that's how I was born and my genes aren't good enough to procreate. That's natural selection, there's nothing wrong with that.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
With all due respect, who said I care about a cunt? You don't even know me, you don't know anything about me. It's not about sex, for me it never was. I'm talking about appreciation, even my own mother thinks I'm not in a position to get a woman's attention and she's said that many times. I know I'm a loser because that's how I was born and my genes aren't good enough to procreate. That's natural selection, there's nothing wrong with that.
If you truly do have some genetic abnormalities or physical defects, I can see how my motivational one liner could be seen as insensitive. I apologize. In that case, whatever I write next will not be applicable to you, so just ignore it.

It was a figure of speech. It just means don't treat girls like some mysterious creatures that are out of reach. They are humans just like you, with their own insecurities and shit. I will just speak in general terms because I don't know you. Being someone desirable is not some kind of innate quality people are born with. 90% of it due to your own making. Barring some major physical deformities, "ugly" people can get totally transformed with better style, grooming, posture, etc. Fat people can lose weight. Skinny people can bulk up. People can make a conscious effort to be more confident. You can get counseling. Treat depression. Read self help books. Watch motivational videos. Try to change your mindset and make applications in your day to day life. Try to approach other people (including women) as equal human beings and not as some kind of problem that needs solving. Then there is success and wealth which is undeniably a very strong factor in a man's appeal. Sure, this all seems like something so far away. It might seem unreachable for someone with low self esteem. Indeed, if someone was able to be a go getter and apply all these things to better themselves, they wouldn't be in the funk that they find themselves in. Still, there are definite ways to improve oneself. So the bottom line is, do you want to try and better yourself or just wallow in self pity?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hi, woman here, it's not so much your genes that is the problem it's more the fact you don;t really have a great personality and aren't very likeable.

Even if I did happen to be straight, i'd rather fuck a cactus.

You have a nice day.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Query: Do women not like me because of my genes?

Google:
If you truly do have some genetic abnormalities or physical defects, I can see how my motivational one liner could be seen as insensitive. I apologize. In that case, whatever I write next will not be applicable to you, so just ignore it.

It was a figure of speech. It just means don't treat girls like some mysterious creatures that are out of reach. They are humans just like you, with their own insecurities and shit. I will just speak in general terms because I don't know you. Being someone desirable is not some kind of innate quality people are born with. 90% of it due to your own making. Barring some major physical deformities, "ugly" people can get totally transformed with better style, grooming, posture, etc. Fat people can lose weight. Skinny people can bulk up. People can make a conscious effort to be more confident. You can get counseling. Treat depression. Read self help books. Watch motivational videos. Try to change your mindset and make applications in your day to day life. Try to approach other people (including women) as equal human beings and not as some kind of problem that needs solving. Then there is success and wealth which is undeniably a very strong factor in a man's appeal. Sure, this all seems like something so far away. It might seem unreachable for someone with low self esteem. Indeed, if someone was able to be a go getter and apply all these things to better themselves, they wouldn't be in the funk that they find themselves in. Still, there are definite ways to improve oneself. So the bottom line is, do you want to try and better yourself or just wallow in self pity?
Bing:
Hi, woman here, it's not so much your genes that is the problem it's more the fact you don;t really have a great personality and aren't very likeable.

Even if I did happen to be straight, i'd rather fuck a cactus.

You have a nice day.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I have impregnation fetish because to me as everyone know and realize that giving birth and so on and so forth is a tedious and expensive process so many negative side effects so on and so forth then the raising the said babies it's headache and tons of negative things.. only rewarded with a rebellious ungrateful teens that just going to be out for inheritance.

So to me , impregnation is the all 'fun' aspect of that even though in a game without the minus headache you would suffer in real life. So that is pretty much fun compared to the real life stuff consequences.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Going to add my experience here too.

Younger me didn't find preg content all that interesting. Adult College me not at all. Post College adult me likes it a lot so like someone else said, it's an age thing.

One of my favorite JAV stars, Anri-Okita didn't start looking real fine until she got prego. Noticed I liked the way her belly looked compared to the new size of her breasts, the enlarged dark nipples, and the way she took care to cradle and massage her stomach.

I think it also goes with my lactation fetish in that it's the female figure at the height of it's fertile fitness. Akin to a man in shape, tall, and well groomed, the female figure when it goes from slim and attractive to pregnant and attractive almost exudes a pheromone that I didn't notice till I remember when I had a high school art teacher who was a about 6ft, and about as prego as she could get.

For SOME reason she gave off this nurturing feminine friendly energy passively. Like she was this warm blanket in cold wind and my home life was fine so it wasn't some dependency issue.

I notice this now with Prego / Impreg content the same way. When Anri gave birth that sexy wholesomeness went away and it turned more into raw lewdness if that makes sense. So from what I could gather. Seeing the female body in that state, the strange wholesome warmth, with the darkening / lactating breasts, and large stomach - really her whole body in life giving / nurturing mode is very attractive. Not considering the ownership part of it.

Reactions: RenH and Loganfin

natowarhead

Sep 10, 2018
-Impregnation-
For me, it all boils down to consequences. Casual sex with no consequences, feels too vanilla to me, like there's no point to it...
You pretty much nailed it here.

Though for me personally, I grew up in a place where traditional sexiness wasn't tolerated much. And finding out someone was pregnant was pretty much the only positive thing said about sex in public. I guess my dumb young-adult brain heavily associated 'getting pregnant' with 'yeah, they fuckin'.

-Pregnancy-
IDK, not much of an opinion one way or the other from me.

Reactions: Loganfin

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah ... well i love knocking up as many babes as my MC can ....... :love:
they say you are what you eat .... ok .. yeah i'm a big pussy :love: