RPGM None イイところは○○○がもってく話

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
This game creator has potential but the game itself just feels hollow. Thanks to certain negatives (no H sfx, immediate corruption, bland gameplay loop) I almost feel like this game works better as a doujin, or just a quick recollection room fap.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The art is right up my alley too, which sucks. So at the very least I'm hoping they keep improving from here

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
I played this game, its linear and a bit hollow. But the art is good. And since its linear its easy to translate Lol so that's a plus

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

Here you go! A full fan-made translation of "Good Things Come From NTR"!

Mods: If you could add this to an OP, and credit me as it's translator, I'm fine with that. And please inform people how to properly unpack the game:

Use Winrar/7zip, extract using JAPANESE locale (so that none of the file-errors shows up when playing the game). Have fun, ya'll!

Johnvic

Mar 27, 2018

Here you go! A full fan-made translation of "Good Things Come From NTR"!

Mods: If you could add this to an OP, and credit me as it's translator, I'm fine with that. And please inform people how to properly unpack the game:

Use Winrar/7zip, extract using JAPANESE locale (so that none of the file-errors shows up when playing the game). Have fun, ya'll!
Thanks!!