VN Others Completed Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru [Makura]

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
26477.jpg

Overview:
High-spirited Tane, bitter smiling Eika, cold gazing Ryou and new resident Tsumugu. How did Chouji’s normal life suddenly become like the Palace of Versailles? The story is constructed like a slice-of-life light novel, albeit with lots of ichaicha since there’s four heroines who are already at max affection with him.​

Title: Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru
Original Title: いきなりあなたに恋している
Aliases: Ikikoi, いき恋, Suddenly i'm falling in love with you
Updated: 2013-11-24
Developer/Publisher:
VNDB:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Complete
Language: English Patched -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Frame Bug Fix, Audio/Text Desync:

Download: - - - - -
Mage Link provided by fatalzgs

21558.jpg 21559.jpg 21560.jpg 21561.jpg 21562.jpg 21563.jpg 23393.jpg 23394.jpg 23395.jpg 23396.jpg

Last edited:

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
@DrSF hmm first game? only seen a game with it that says same setting not related as series o.o not translated ether.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Reallly good game. Beenj years since i played it !
Highly recommended! Romance novel but it's really funny has hell. :D

Reactions: Namco15

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I remember the first time I played this game, I ended up dropping it after about 5 hours. It is just a non-stop barrage of insults and attacks against the MC. All the heroines just tear into him non-stop, and he just sits there and takes it without any objection. Mind you, I've only dropped about 4 out of 200 VNs.

I did go back and finish it eventually. But, there is no moe counterbalance in the first 10 hours and the reason for him being so timid doesn't show up until then, as well. Even when the story unfolds, it still doesn't excuse taking that level of abuse without a single person in your life to treat you well and no will to say anything back. I think it's shitty, unrealistic storytelling, to be honest. Just you against a group of bitches with no one on your side and no way to tell the MC to stand up for himself. Wonderful game for a masochist. But, grueling and unpleasant for anyone else.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
But, there is no moe counterbalance in the first 10 hours and the reason for him being so timid doesn't show up until then, as well. Even when the story unfolds, it still doesn't excuse taking that level of abuse without a single person in your life to treat you well and no will to say anything back.
If I recall, both the sister and the delinquent treat you decently enough. The sister is a classic 'tsun' type so obviously some level of abuse is to be expected, but it's balanced out by how utterly obsessed with you she is (Her route was my favorite).

Reactions: Lucifer111

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
lol it happens I have to re frame from replaying before i have a coffee when i get up or i will read what ever is written wrong >.>

Neko Neko Nii

Nov 8, 2017
It works fine but only when it's specifically on the root of the C drive. I can always just move it around and put it back there when I want to play it I guess, but that's not entirely ideal. Anyone have a solution?

Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
Update here to fix the audio/text desync problem.

Simply paste the update file into your main folder and replace.

can't directly upload it because filetype...

So have one compressed to a 7z. Obviously extract it first....

Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
@Klokz thanks for posting that added it to the main post
Not a problem googling around for that fix wasn't very helpful. The trick is to go to VNDB and search out the translators page directly. decided to not be lazy and post solution here for the next guy.

Desync in a VN is basically unplayable imo.

Reactions: damien_sensei

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
After seeing the teacher here, I have to ask, are there any VNs with a loli teacher heroine? Never seen one before.

Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
wah The MC has patience of a saint, if it was me i would have punch those bitches in the face

Last edited: