5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

melocrisis

Jun 3, 2021
Really Great Game.Its Nice RPG Game With Some Good 18+ Content.I Really Like Lifa.For Some Reason Its My First Time Find The Charm Of a Fit Girl.Good Luck.
I Wanna Give This Game 5 Stars Rated.But I Dont Know How to.And Excuse My Word,Im Not The Native English Speaker

• Crown
Reactions: OzeCat

melocrisis

Jun 3, 2021
Cant Calm Myself Right Now.Its Been a Long Time Since I Enjoy Some Games Like That Last Time.Not Just The 18+ Content,I Really Enjoy The Story Part.Not Even Boner Once But Ive Have Some Chill Time In this Game.Thx The Dev.

• Crown
Reactions: OzeCat

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Cant Calm Myself Right Now.Its Been a Long Time Since I Enjoy Some Games Like That Last Time.Not Just The 18+ Content,I Really Enjoy The Story Part.Not Even Boner Once But Ive Have Some Chill Time In this Game.Thx The Dev.
Fap&chill kid, ouch - there are no sex scenes ...

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
Allat while there are no sex scenes is crazy

Baku_baku

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2023
is this a demo ? and whats the gameplay like ? cooking and sex ?
The game is in the early stages of development. The gameplay will be like a strategy with cooking and dating sim aspects. You’ll also be able to take quests and follow character’s stories. Sex scenes will start to appear with version 0.5

JingleB

Sep 22, 2019
Loving the game and concept. I've finished a play through of 0.3.3 but didn't unlock the second scene in the gallery. Did I miss something?

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
It's just honestly weird imo to make a nsfw game and not put even one 18+ scene in early versions as a showcase of what will there be

Systembas

Sep 13, 2022
Plus, our fans voted for the sex scenes to appear after the relationship and plot development. So there is nothing weird in that.
i agree with that too and its better like this, having a good story with some relationship is better than just put some randomly H-scenes here (at least for this kind of game)

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
Release — Ilias: Alcyone Legends 0.4
16.png

In version 0.4, Ilias meets the son of Gilbert, the butcher, and tries to help him with a tricky problem. Meanwhile, the unexpected help he gives Wrenna may come back to bite him in the form of a jealous Tifa.

Patch notes for version 0.4:

• Added a new character, Gibson
  • Added voice acting for the guild master
  • Added voice acting for Wrenna’s 0.3 content
  • Added a chibi scene with Tifa
  • Added an animated CG with Wrenna
  • Added scenes with Gibson
  • New Quest: “Part-Time Work with Gilbert”
  • New Quest: “Helping Gibson:
New locations added:

• Adventurers Guild courtyard
Partial voice acting of the characters is in progress.

A full playthrough of the new 0.4 content takes about 30 minutes.

On the whole, this update isn’t all that large. It’s more aimed at advancing the plot and building up to the steamy content in version 0.5.

Since we owe a debt of gratitude to our patrons, while the new version doesn’t have a great deal of new content, the release schedule for the update is as follows:

• June 15th: The new version is available for $10+ patrons.
  • June 22nd: 0.4 becomes available for $5+ patrons.
  • June 28th: The new update becomes available to everyone!
Links:

• Patreon —
  • Subscribestar —
  • Boosty —

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes