ILLGAMES future?

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
So, as the title says.
What do you think about the future of this company? I didn't hear any news from them since Honeycome came out.

Neechan-Lexi

Feb 1, 2019
There will be a dlc in late december that will bring back studio mode wich is a good thing overall. Still I think one thing that will cause them to not be as big as they where as Illusion is that they now don't allow mods and mods where pretty much what kept the other Illusion games alive for so long. Still I do hope we will see more Updates and Content from them!

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Did it came out ? Last i checked if was just a character creator.
I personally don't care if their games no longer have good gameplay, i only wish that the studio finally won't suck dick, and they finally give us a good, usable rig, and animation tools that are not via mods. But i doubt they will.
And apparently they no longer allow mods. If that's really true and real, there is no future for them. Modding community is the only thing that made their games good.

Neechan-Lexi

Feb 1, 2019
Did it came out ? Last i checked if was just a character creator.
I personally don't care if their games no longer have good gameplay, i only wish that the studio finally won't suck dick, and they finally give us a good, usable rig, and animation tools that are not via mods. But i doubt they will.
And apparently they no longer allow mods. If that's really true and real, there is no future for them. Modding community is the only thing that made their games good.
The game itself is released yes here is the F95 thread for it. The DLC for the studio mode is comming on 22th of december if I remember correctly. The Studio mode will be called "Digital Craft" is the link to their twitter post for the update/dlc.

Reactions: bethrezen0