VN Others Completed Illicit Love: Secret Time with Housewives [Final] [Guilty Dash]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Oh i'm totally fine with that. Much more realistic.

Anyway how did you get the game to run? I have the same Xaudio2_7 error and no sound detected. Thing is i checked and i already have that file in the window folder and downloading a new Xaudio2_7 dll file directly into the game folder also not work.
The sound i didn't manage to repair,but to run the game i downloaded a update for the windows 7 to make it work

Reactions: sonhot

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
Messed up the settings and now I can't bring it back. Anyone have any ideas about how to go about this?
I have the same problem. When the setup came up I clicked English and also "Don't show again on next startup", but I guess I misclicked the English because the game is in Chinese. And I can't get the original setup again because I clicked "Don't show again". I tried deleting and reinstalling but I guess there is some persisntent file saved somewhere on my computer because it still doesn't give me the setup options (also it remembers every change I make in the sound or graphics settings).

Does anyone know how to bring the original setup menu up again? Or where the persistent file is saved so I can delete it?

daboltel

Feb 21, 2019
I have the same problem. When the setup came up I clicked English and also "Don't show again on next startup", but I guess I misclicked the English because the game is in Chinese. And I can't get the original setup again because I clicked "Don't show again". I tried deleting and reinstalling but I guess there is some persisntent file saved somewhere on my computer because it still doesn't give me the setup options (also it remembers every change I make in the sound or graphics settings).

Does anyone know how to bring the original setup menu up again? Or where the persistent file is saved so I can delete it?
I did the same. didn't find a way to bring back the start up menu but did manage to get the game to run in english by deleting the zh-CN folder within the YOKORENBO folder. seems to be working fine after deleting it.

Also save games are locating in user/'your user name'/savedgames/WillPlus
the save game path is given if you open the manual PDF. however didn't seem to be anything permament in there to allow bringing back the start up menu

hope that helps somewhat

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
I did the same. didn't find a way to bring back the start up menu but did manage to get the game to run in english by deleting the zh-CN folder within the YOKORENBO folder. seems to be working fine after deleting it.

Also save games are locating in user/'your user name'/savedgames/WillPlus
the save game path is given if you open the manual PDF. however didn't seem to be anything permament in there to allow bringing back the start up menu

hope that helps somewhat
Yes, that fixed it for me! Thanks. I actually knew where the saves were located but like you said, the persistent file is apparently somewhere else because deleting it did nothing. There's also a folder called
user/'your user name'/Appdata/Roaming/WillPlus/YOKORENBO
but as far as I can see, it's empty. And of course, I also tried deleting it (alongside with the game itself) and re-installing, but the persistent remained. In any case, thanks for the help.

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
The synopsis makes it seem to me like the game is a little short, is that true?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I don't think this game can be truly called Netori after all,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seem like you didn't understand Netori tags. it is just cheating but with main character who stole other's perspective. so netori some time work with netorase (not netorare) as they cheating but still love their partner. in this case, it is netorase but in netori's eyes

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
With how uncommon it is I'm almost convinced Netori isn't a real thing but something I deluded myself into believing exists

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I gonna be that guy.

IS NTR AVOIDABLE?
Yes it is very simple to avoid NTR... Don't play any games (adult or otherwise just in case), don't read anything, don't watch anything and leave any relationship you are in and never start another. Also avoid anything with the word Illicit in the title just to be on the safe side.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Yes it is very simple to avoid NTR... Don't play any games (adult or otherwise just in case), don't read anything, don't watch anything and leave any relationship you are in and never start another. Also avoid anything with the word Illicit in the title just to be on the safe side.
might as well take up bible and take jesus as your lord and saviour.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote