[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Your work with light is awesome! Could you somehow write / make a video about what you use?
Thanks so much! I spend most of my time fiddling in Studio and even more time fiddling with lights!

I am(!) currently working on a Studio tutorial video with a focus on lighting scenes with DHH, GraphicsMod or the vanilla settings, but in the mean time will happily answer any questions you might have :D

Which graphics settings are you using, also? That will help me narrow down the sort of advice to give, as DHH and GraphicsMod behave a little differently with light sources and the base game post processing. HS2_2020-11-06-12-36-16-778.png

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2018
Thanks so much! I spend most of my time fiddling in Studio and even more time fiddling with lights!

I am(!) currently working on a Studio tutorial video with a focus on lighting scenes with DHH, GraphicsMod or the vanilla settings, but in the mean time will happily answer any questions you might have :D

Which graphics settings are you using, also? That will help me narrow down the sort of advice to give, as DHH and GraphicsMod behave a little differently with light sources and the base game post processing. View attachment 888335
I only use DHH. But to be honest, I don't really tune it. I have a lot of questions, I think it will be difficult to formulate all these questions. Looking forward to your video!

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I only use DHH. But to be honest, I don't really tune it. I have a lot of questions, I think it will be difficult to formulate all these questions. Looking forward to your video!
I'd definitely recommend playing with the DHH Light (scroll down the first menu you get after you open the DHH panel). It's basically a "free" orbiting light source for your scene, which works great with your main character light. It's on by default in preset 5, I think, which is why that preset has the blue highlights.

A great place to start with getting used to lighting scenes and your models is to use a mix of warm and cold colours and see how the two colour palettes work together on objects and characters in your scene. If your scene is daytime, light in oranges and highlight in blues, if your scene is night, do the opposite :)

In post, use a bit of bloom matched to one of the colours you've already used in your lights to soften edges and get a bit of glow from bright spots and reflections.

mk21

May 1, 2020
What up party people, I'm having trouble finding good cards for thick/slimthick/chubby characters.
If anyone had some that they would like to share, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Here's some of mine there are either fusions, mergers or tweaked based on other cards
Do you have more of these girls ?

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Hoho that looks good!!.. I am waiting for the DX R2 update so I still dont download them. Thanks pal.
I know about DX release first minute,but its not stable ,talk with STN and he advise to wait for R2 to be released

Axman0973

Jul 10, 2020
So for months I've been seeing the great work you all have posted. I've been pretty reluctant to post anything I've produced but hey, I'm going to put it out there and if it's useful to you, great. I've taken some work from others and made modifications and some is original.

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
Hi, I want to save some characters I have made because I have to delete my HS2, I want share it with you so if you like here they are. I made it based on girls of my town that I like so I hope you like it too. if someone want to see pics of the "models" just to give some recomendatios on how do it better I can share with you the pics. so. here they are

their names are Florencia, Brisa, Micaela and Nadia
hope you like.

Starswan

Jul 11, 2017
Hi!These are some of my girls.Two of them are named after Kpop singers, but are not alike. But the third is my Origa Discordia.

Reactions: Matt1996

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
if someone want to see the models MD me or if I can put the pics here just tell me but the photos are from instagram

Reactions: teser818
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes