[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Haha! Weird, right?

I've definitely exhausted all of the outfits that I have saved, and you never know when a downloaded coordinate card is suddenly going to stop working because of mods missing. Finally bit the bullet and started actually making outfits.

Not my strongest suit, though :ROFLMAO:
Haha, I actually like the outfit on the right. It's simple, but suits the girl nicely. Seeing all these postings makes me wanna play again but can't since I had to temporarily move back to Korea. Couldn't bring my PC w/ me that shit was way too bulky :cry:.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing more of your shit since they're always top notch. Also, I hope you haven't completely dropped that one VN/comic project you were working on

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Anyone could recommend me some good realistic thicc women? Because a lot I've seen have weird proportions.
It's a plus if it's an adult woman and not a teenager.

tentopalo

Jan 16, 2018
The skin textures are very good. I like to make the characters' skin look as close to real as the game can get, so looking at your character in game makes me want to update all of my cards. Here's a couple of captures >>One with your original settings, and Adjusted with the skin shine reduced to 32.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Captures are with normal game graphics, no DHH. Both look great to me.
Thanks for the feedback, i will post more characters and maybe even the clothes if anybody is interested.

Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Testing skin shine at my original 4 setting. Here's a couple of captures. Graphics are normal game, no DHH use yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Anyone could recommend me some good realistic thicc women? Because a lot I've seen have weird proportions.
It's a plus if it's an adult woman and not a teenager.
Know what you mean. I get that cards of of ridiculously-proportioned girls are super-popular (moar power to you, titty pervs! lol), but they're just not my thing, really :)

Not a recommendation or a humblebrag, but here's all the thicc-ish women/grrls I've made so far to my taste, I guess. I tend to ground my creations in reality as much as possible, so hope there's someone in here you like! :)

HS2ChaF_20201014183318824.png HS2ChaF_20201016153913576.png HS2ChaF_20201011193335768.png HS2ChaF_20200602183744614.png HS2ChaF_20200811215753108.png HS2ChaF_20200825233409765.png HS2ChaF_20200823235732405.png HS2ChaF_20200826012229202.png

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Haha, I actually like the outfit on the right. It's simple, but suits the girl nicely. Seeing all these postings makes me wanna play again but can't since I had to temporarily move back to Korea. Couldn't bring my PC w/ me that shit was way too bulky :cry:.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing more of your shit since they're always top notch. Also, I hope you haven't completely dropped that one VN/comic project you were working on
Thanks as always, my dude. Damn, you had to uproot and travel in middle of all this mess? That must've sucked!

Stuff is still coming, I just get quite distracted by new toys. Been getting head around material editor the last few days. I'm a perfectionist and always trying to make stuff look amazing. TOO MANY TOYS TO PLAY WITH. Plus I have to a lot of writing.

Then I make a new girl or three...watch a film...playing Ghost of Tsushima :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But I'll probably be showing off my few personal favourite recent creations (cards below) in a couple of "shoots" on here or somewhere else. Trying to figure out a decent platform for those and videos, really. I can't do NSFW stuff on You Tube, so a bit limited in what I can make videos of.

But also, seen a few comments about Studio stuff looking "lifeless" lately, so answering that challenge has taken priority a bit as it's my jam ;)

Really happy with these three, though. So also making costumes tailored for them for a change, rather than smashing on the same old same old.

HS2ChaF_20201105103624733.png HS2ChaF_20201105100947234.png HS2ChaF_20201110134654889.png

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
dyingbreed86 The original idea I was going for my visual comic involved a bit of a anime-ish style overall. Like a halfway point between what I normally do. So I'm still a little on the fence about the direction to take it in still. I have most of it WRITTEN, but am in this loop of making a bunch of creations in where my usual style of creation tends to land and this other more stylised look. Part of the plot involves another dimension (plus magic and demons, obviously lol), so I originally was going to make two of each character anyway. That they'd have an "avatar" of sorts, I guess? lol I'm indecisive.

Here's a couple of examples of the characters I've been making. Not stuff I've shared yet at least.
OG3.png OG5.png OG9.png [ OG6.png HS2ChaM_20200702154325026.png

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Not to be rude Canade, but this is your third post of the same girl/girls on this page alone :ROFLMAO:

I know this obviously coming from someone with the same number of posts on the page, but yours are very similar.

I'm a perfectionist with all of my creations. Always making tiny adjustments. Getting them just right. But isn't it a bit better to share when you've made major changes?

I've downloaded all three of your shares on this page of the same girl, and they're very very minor. Awesome that you've got the same process that I have lol But variety is much more fun than accidental spam because you're proud (and you should be) :)

Your work is looking great, too! Maybe show us what else you've got? :)

Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Not to be rude Canade, but this is your third post of the same girl/girls on this page alone :ROFLMAO:

I know this obviously coming from someone with the same number of posts on the page, but yours are very similar.

I'm a perfectionist with all of my creations. Always making tiny adjustments. Getting them just right. But isn't it a bit better to share when you've made major changes?

I've downloaded all three of your shares on this page of the same girl, and they're very very minor. Awesome that you've got the same process that I have lol But variety is much more fun than accidental spam because you're proud (and you should be) :)

Your work is looking great, too! Maybe show us what else you've got? :)
Thank you and you're right. I got caught up in the character work and didn't pay attention to the amount of posts I did. I'll stick to a single post with major updates from now on.

Edit >> I didn't want to start other cards until I learned a few more things about textures and proportions, soon tho.

Last edited:

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Know what you mean. I get that cards of of ridiculously-proportioned girls are super-popular (moar power to you, titty pervs! lol), but they're just not my thing, really :)

Not a recommendation or a humblebrag, but here's all the thicc-ish women/grrls I've made so far to my taste, I guess. I tend to ground my creations in reality as much as possible, so hope there's someone in here you like! :)

View attachment 895310 View attachment 895311 View attachment 895312 View attachment 895313 View attachment 895314 View attachment 895317 View attachment 895318 View attachment 895320
Yeah, It's pretty difficult to find cards with realistic bodies, they're usually so exagerated.
Your cards look great, I may use some of them for the Studio.
But what I'm looking for was more a kind of chubby woman, I wasn't really talking about the breasts.
That's my fault for not understand properly what "thicc" implies in English.
All the chubby women I've seen have some problems, with either their asses or breasts being too big compared to the rest of the body.

• Love
Reactions: MrWrongtubes

mk21

May 1, 2020
hi, i have seen a video of a girl pole dancing plus more than 2 females at the same time like a harem. Is there a mod for this or special card? of is a diferent game. but to me looks like HS2.i am super green in this stuff

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes