[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
My next character

PS: I've worked on my DHH preset (Still working on it), so the screenshots are different from usual and the character seem to have traces on her sometimes (only screenshots, not ingame). DHH 4 preset is still good on her.
PS2: Sorry for my english.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
A side project of mine. Seeing how much real that I can get out of HS2's graphics before using DHH.

Without DHH

With DHH enabled

Update >> Without DHH image second attempt. 11/19/2020

Last edited:

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrWrongtubes

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Haha, as usual, your shit never fails to impress! Did you make the outfit as well? cuz its on fking point haha
Thanks, man!

On a mission, as I might've mentioned, to make some halfway decent outfits for my girls for them to (very briefly) wear :ROFLMAO:
Making little sets of four, with a few variations, based around a theme.

Did a run of bondage, now I'm currently making a set of hookers lol

Here's the outfits!
HS2CoordeF_20201118141621363.png HS2CoordeF_20201118161224909.png

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Thanks, man!

On a mission, as I might've mentioned, to make some halfway decent outfits for my girls for them to (very briefly) wear :ROFLMAO:

Here's the outfits!
View attachment 906172 View attachment 906192
Really digging the fur coat with animal print bra. And stocking w/ garter belt is always a nice touch haha.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Thanks, man!

Here's the outfits!
View attachment 906172 View attachment 906192
like always,ilove ur cards ,awesome job gratz

• Love
Reactions: MrWrongtubes

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Not a card, but for those of you getting serious about your creations, especially in Studio, I've picked up a pretty incredible skin plugin from .

Still figuring stuff out, but here's a comparison just of max wetness between the base game and the same girl with the skin mod applied.

Currently losing my shit. Totally worth $10 already and I've only just gotten started :D
HS2_2020-11-19-18-04-40-838.png

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Not a card, but for those of you getting serious about your creations, especially in Studio, I've picked up a pretty incredible skin plugin from .

Still figuring stuff out, but here's a comparison just of max wetness between the base game and the same girl with the skin mod applied.

Currently losing my shit. Totally worth $10 already and I've only just gotten started :D
View attachment 906806
HS2_2020-11-19-18-07-23-026.jpg

Whoa! Immediate difference (y):love:. I haven't even gotten started seeing what it can do yet.

Reactions: doomed1986

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
View attachment 907180

Whoa! Immediate difference (y):love:. I haven't even gotten started seeing what it can do yet.
I think most of it's features are geared a bit more towards Studio users, things like skin translucency and how light passes through hands and feet etc are definitely going to be better appreciated in images, rather than in-game, but the level of detail you can apply to skins overall is pretty amazing.

Fallen down a bit of a Material Editor rabbit hole the last few days, while looking for a teeth overlay for braces, which put me on to this modder. Worth picking up his other free stuff, if you haven't already.

Reactions: lure_Kin and Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I think most of it's features are geared a bit more towards Studio users, things like skin translucency and how light passes through hands and feet etc are definitely going to be better appreciated in images, rather than in-game, but the level of detail you can apply to skins overall is pretty amazing.

Fallen down a bit of a Material Editor rabbit hole the last few days, while looking for a teeth overlay for braces, which put me on to this modder. Worth picking up his other free stuff, if you haven't already.
Yep. I grabbed a couple more things that I had seen there. A bit of an update to my post tho, I messed up. The game auto-enabled the graphics mod, which caused the difference in the look. There's still a difference, but I'll have to play around with the mod to see what it does.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes