[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
EDIT: So, turns out flagging "card requests" wont result in those posts being deleted. The requestors are within their right here.

----------
Immediately I am starting to report "card requests" as violating terms of this thread, asking the mods to take such posts down.

Especially, the inconsiderate requests loaded with multiple pictures that take a couple of screens. I'd rather have a clean thread accurately lined up with the works of regulars: AoP, Tretete, Focker99fr, Loder110, etc (sorry if I didn't mention others).

Last edited:

Numbra

Mar 20, 2019
Hello everyone

recently I searched for Lahel/Rachel from Tower Of God and I found only one card, can someone do it more please?
If anyone was curious which card I was referring to, it's this one
credit to Osvo

Jan 30, 2021
I would very much like to see this Kninebox card myself:

adsfgsdagas-1000x1000.jpg
asffagas-1000x1000.jpg
I'd like to know if it looks like this in my game, as much as it does after a solid bath in Photoshop. Things like those shiny teeth are certainly not native to the game by default.

EDIT: After like a week, I got an email back from KNinebox. The dude said that second image was photoshopped to have that pretty smile. DEEP FAKE!!! But I wonder if anyone would appreciate a Honey 2 girl actually smiling that brightly in the game using a custom model like I originally assumed KB had made?

Last edited:

sdsadfsafs

Jun 15, 2021
Can we have little and fluent conversation of the build card limit on this game and is there work around way to bybass it? I've had added lot of cards and i notice that hs2 game loading and also loading characters in game gets lots slower compared to how it used to be with less cards. Been trying to find culprit what causes it to happen.

At first i thought it was because certain mods being loaded and causes heavy load but now i notice that it's not true, because i deleted all mods from library and card still loading very slow. So anyone knows if there way to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
Can we have little and fluent conversation of the build card limit on this game and is there work around way to bybass it? I've had added lot of cards and i notice that hs2 game loading and also loading characters in game gets lots slower compared to how it used to be with less cards. Been trying to find culprit what causes it to happen.

At first i thought it was because certain mods being loaded and causes heavy load but now i notice that it's not true, because i deleted all mods from liblary and card still loading very slow. So anyone knows if there way to fix this? Thanks in advance.
Happens to me ALL THE TIME. The fix is to create a secondary folder and place MOST all your card cache there, NOT the main folder. That will speed things up.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
8/16/2021 Any_Game_Graphics_Enhancement_1.10 rar

- Removed unnecessary stuff
- Added a convolutional neural network to Photorealism Enhancement
- Added enbseries from a GTA V mod
- Moved all shaders into the enbseries folder
- Removed all previous versions >> This will be the main version now.

Greatly reduced the size >> 65.9 MB >> was 137 MB

This will be the final update and addition of stuff.

See sig link.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes