[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
any good MILF cards?
Here I offer you some of the most MILF like cards out of my collection.
Anais2.png Evangelista2.png Karma2.png Lena2.png Mathilda2.png Takeda2.png

PLEASE NOTE: these cards are NOT my work, I only reworked and tweaked them to my personal taste.
Unfortunately I don´t remember the originally creators but all credits go to them. I hope they forgive me ;)

My rework was made with Repack 7 without any other mods.

D

Deleted144244440246

Nicole-Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode - Be Safe, Have Fun
This is an HS2 Card, it is untested in Ai Girl

Requires updated sideloader as of today

Warning some clothing will clip due to custom bones
Credit to 55b for the pose backgrounds

Nicole 1.png Nicole 2.png Nicole 3.png Nicole 4.png Nicole v1.1 (SSS).png

Last edited by a moderator:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The issue only occurs when the body changes poses to anything that contacts the bust

I even tried changing the sizes and resetting the bonemod
I see - I only had opened it in creator.
Playing the card I must confirm this issue: when she´s bending forward (eg blowjob or doggy) the boobs go upwards out of the back.
I tried other uncensor bodies and some tweaks on the breasts, but nothing changed (it is NOT the breast size).

Next I started a totally new default Hatano Miwa and added the same settings of your card - and voila! - everthing is working perfect!
Conclusion: maybe your default Miwa card is corrupted.

Here you have your version of my default Miwa
Hatano Miwa.png

Reactions: Sun4Hime

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Nicole-Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode - Be Safe, Have Fun

Requires updated sideloader as of today

Nicole uses the following mods from the hs2 OPTIONAL Mods folder, follow the mods instructions to install
[Mikke] PushUpPlugin for HoneySelect2 v2.1
[Mikke] Beaver v1.2.2
Credit to 55b for the pose backgrounds
Veeeeeery nice butt (y):p:love:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted144244440246

arth-dom

Apr 22, 2020
Worked on this card quite a bit, tried to make a more up to date Hitomi Tanaka, based on her looks nowadays. Used KMomir amazing Hitomi's card as a base.
Trying to get her upper cheekbones right was a pain, kinda impossible without bugging the rest of the face, did what I could.
Untitled.jpg Untitled1.jpg
Used both HS2_Boobsettings and Pushup to try to make her boobs more realistic (the second image is a gif, try opening it to check it out).
Untitled2.jpg hitomi.gif

Her card:
HS2ChaF_20220113151058947.png

Toguro4100

Jul 18, 2021
Worked on this card quite a bit, tried to make a more up to date Hitomi Tanaka, based on her looks nowadays. Used KMomir amazing Hitomi's card as a base.
Trying to get her upper cheekbones right was a pain, kinda impossible without bugging the rest of the face, did what I could.
View attachment 1595248 View attachment 1595250
Used both HS2_Boobsettings and Pushup to try to make her boobs more realistic (the second image is a gif, try opening it to check it out).
View attachment 1595252 View attachment 1595256

Her card:
View attachment 1595258
great work

Reactions: arth-dom

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Her card:
View attachment 1595258
Awesome! (y)

I have a Hitomi in my collection based on a very fine card from Tretete (with some tweaks of mine)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the card
Hitomi2.png

D

Deleted144244440246

Hitomi. PushUp plugin сan mess up chest settings of physics. Looks beter on dhh 5 or 6 presets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ View attachment 1596010 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
View attachment 1595991
disable it in plugin settings, 95% i have it disabled. But occasionally i enable it for a specific look. it has a toggle button on the ui after you install it. There is also a jiggle plugin in optional mods to address exactly what you mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Her card:
View attachment 1595258
Now I found the original cards from Tretete
1289327_Hitomi.png 1289328_Hitomi.png

Reactions: GlacierC

Verfret

Jun 23, 2020
disable it in plugin settings, 95% i have it disabled. But occasionally i enable it for a specific look. it has a toggle button on the ui after you install it. There is also a jiggle plugin in optional mods to address exactly what you mentioned.
I had to remove the Push Up plugin completely.
because I noticed that even when it is not enabled in the character editor, strange things happen.
For example, parts of the body move in an unexpected direction, or the chest may skew and you have to save the process and restart the editor. It may not be the reason, but so far there are no such problems)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes