[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

AnonRebel121

Jan 25, 2022
If someone can mirror this on a torrent would be nice.

Works on latest BR, If you download "Mods", you need to delete all the mods except Maps & Studio from BR Repack.

Char Dump (10K Cards/Categorized AAA Cards in "Main Pack" Folder (All Cards in this folder tested should work 100% if Mods are downloaded)):

Coordinate Dump (4K Coordinate/Categorized AAA Coordinates in Main Folder):

Scenes Dump (8K Scenes):

Overlays Dump:

Userdata (Male Chars/Coordinates & Misc):

ABData Mods + Bepinx Plugins + Misc:

Mods Dump (60GBs Downoad/100GBs After Extract - Around 2500 Mods/60GBs not included in BR, BR Mods included 40GBs, but few mods removed from BR that cause problems):

Preview:
View attachment 1616957 View attachment 1616958 View attachment 1616956
Some Preview Cards (Rest in Download):
Anyone feel free to reupload it as 1 pack in other hosts/torrent. I just dont have the speed to do that.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Do I need to delete previous mods for installing these?
To install all the mods is your own decision. You can only pick the Hanmen Textures and leave the rest as it be.

Before installing the whole pack I recommend a Backup of the affected folders (abdata, mods,.....).
When asked for overwrite I always choose "compare" and take the newer file.

satan_shark

Aug 15, 2021
Encore - Cards from around the World

next there are some cards from all over the world (jap, us, rus, german forums etc.)
collected and put together as a small upload for you

Anime, Tv, Game and other characters in low and 4K quality - (163 Card´s)

don't worry, there's something for everyone

upload to mega-filehoster

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have Fun :devilish:
I'm having problems downloading the zip file... :(

• Sad
Reactions: Rykonate

pengpeng17

Jan 25, 2022
hey guys im new to this this game so sorry if this is a stupid question, i just copied like 200 cards from this thread into my card folder and i am now wondering if there is a card cap? or will my game now crash if i try to start the game because to many cards?

WeissMG

Jan 24, 2022
hey guys im new to this this game so sorry if this is a stupid question, i just copied like 200 cards from this thread into my card folder and i am now wondering if there is a card cap? or will my game now crash if i try to start the game because to many cards?
Well it depends there is no cap Per se but, if you want to play in game with all 200 cards it's need to to have an amzaing cpu because the more chars you add the more cpu it takes. This is in game. However if you just intend to showcase the cards you should be okay. Keep in mind some of these cards have mods attached to them as well.

pengpeng17

Jan 25, 2022
Well it depends there is no cap Per se but, if you want to play in game with all 200 cards it's need to to have an amzaing cpu because the more chars you add the more cpu it takes. This is in game. However if you just intend to showcase the cards you should be okay. Keep in mind some of these cards have mods attached to them as well.
Thanks for the info

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Enable graphics mode, then see instructions to remove them. But increase the slider instead
i-if it would be not to much trouble could you may do sometimes a screen what slider you mean? mod is activated and stuffy but i guess i am just to silly :(
oh and thank you very much for your time and help ^-^

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes