[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Buttstuffer

Jun 20, 2018
View attachment 720095
I felt like I really needed to recreate image by Lordaardvark. First time using Studio Neo. Updated the Three Elizabeths as well.

*Edit I swear I am done messing with these cards.... maybe.....probably not.
Decided to update my Bioshock Elizabeths since mods have been included in the BetterRepack that really nail the look of Elizabeth. I think they look great. I've also had some time to practice working with studio and with the addition of some more accurate models for Elizabeth, I went ahead and updated the photo I remade as well. It's amazing what some lighting, ambient occlusion, and focusing tweaks will do.
HS2_2022-02-24-22-43-09-696.png
HS2_2022-02-24-22-44-36-534.png

Character Cards:
HS2ChaF_20210905033755493.png HS2ChaF_20210905034553646.png HS2ChaF_20210905035949959.png

fnnn

Jun 5, 2021
Does anybody have any good cards for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Pyra and Mythra or any other Xenoblade or Final Fantasy cards?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I see people requesting cards here.

Thanks

TheTantabus

Apr 10, 2021
Hi guys I'm new here, I've been following this thread for a time but I don't have anything original, I've just starting to create my own girls, but I have a problem: the hair is an accessorie, is there a way to change the clothes keeping the accessories? or a way to turn the hair from accessories to permanent?
How do you deal with this problem?
Thanks in advance dudes.

Reactions: OZAntonio

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi guys I'm new here, I've been following this thread for a time but I don't have anything original, I've just starting to create my own girls, but I have a problem: the hair is an accessorie, is there a way to change the clothes keeping the accessories? or a way to turn the hair from accessories to permanent?
Thanks in advance dudes.
Hey man - fine that you start immediately to create your own girls (y)

Unfortunately your question confuses me a little...
First of all Hair is mainly no Accessory but has an own button in creator to choose from a big amount of various hairs (depending on the number of mods u have), you can combine 3 different hair locations (Back, Bangs, Side).
HairConfig.jpg

In Accessories you can find hair parts too, to create special hairstyles beyond the default hairstyles. But this is tricky, u have to set these parts via an adjust menu into the right place and scale.
And these applications are permanent, I never heard that these accessories leave their correct place if clothing is changed.

The clothing menu is an own button and doesn´t affect any setting from the other creator menus.

TheTantabus

Apr 10, 2021
[/QUOTE]
Hey man - fine that you start immediately to create your own girls (y)

Unfortunately your question confuses me a little...
First of all Hair is mainly no Accessory but has an own button in creator to choose from a big amount of various hairs (depending on the number of mods u have), you can combine 3 different hair locations (Back, Bangs, Side).
View attachment 1674479

In Accessories you can find hair parts too, to create special hairstyles beyond the default hairstyles. But this is tricky, u have to set these parts via an adjust menu into the right place and scale.
And these applications are permanent, I never heard that these accessories leave their correct place if clothing is changed.

The clothing menu is an own button and doesn´t affect any setting from the other creator menus.
Thanks for the welcome.
What i intend to do is use a recent hair mod that can only be used as acc.
Captura1.PNG
-There are 3 slots with hair acc.
-Go to Costume card -> load all.
-Accessories disappear.
Captura2.PNG
How to keep the hair accesories so they dont change in costume load?
I hope i can explain myself better.
Thanks.

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Thanks in advance dudes.
You can set any accessory as Character Accessory here:
1645844531690.png

They stay with the character even if you load new Coordinates and shouldn't turn off automatically.
Also they don't save in Coordinates.
(this is ideal for hair, nails, tails ears and horns etc.)

You can set more detailed rules in Visibility rules, so that Accs act like clothes for full and half states for example.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes