[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Last year I found a post on here that had a huge repository of character cards literally like 1 gig of cards does anyone know who the user was I lost my hard drive (kaput) and I have been trying to locate it again...it's somewhere in this long thread.
This is probably the one you're thinking about. It's STN's Illusion uploader rip, and has 9Gb worth of cards.

Moe Sizzlak

Feb 25, 2022
Look at the details, textures and patterns.

Character card # 11.jpg

Patreon:
Pixiv:
Youtube:

Laguna77

May 17, 2021
Hello Everyone

My new cards

- Taokaka (Blazblue)
- Great Fairy (Hyrule Warriors)
- Janne (monster Rancher)
- Jilt (Monster Rancher)
- Pixie (Monster Rancher)

Taokaka-Blazblue.png Great Fairy- Hyrule Warriors.png Janne (monster Rancher).png Jilt (Monster Rancher).png Pixie (Monster Rancher).png

Enjoy It ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Wanere

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
An IDOL MV outfit and a work-in-progress.
(needs from Sideloader - BleedingEdge)

It's an experiment with Deformer accessories. Unfortunately, they seem to be quite buggy (or maybe I did something wrong), so if you are able to fix it, let me know.

HS2-Screen_K-Idol_11_white_&_Glove.png

The Character Card works almost as intended (but: the half-state doesn't hide the rolled-up sleeve), but I can't fix it or modify it any further, because the Deformers won't save properly. I've added my 'Base Idol' as the model here.

HS2ChaF_20220305082252645.png . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . K-IDOL_11_White_&_Glove.png

The coord works as intended, but should be loaded while in a pose with the arms spread as far away as possible (e.g. T-Pose), otherwise it will deform some unwanted parts while loading and applying the outfit. Saving a Character Cards turns off the Deformer on the jacket for some reason...

Like I said, if you like the outfit or have more experience with Deformers, any feedback is welcome. ;)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes