[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

pengpeng17

Jan 25, 2022
guys i have a quick question about hs2 better repack 8.1, im changing to this game from AI and i just downloaded the main 8.1 pack so far. my question is about the optional modpack folder for ai-hs2 its somthing like 700+ gbs? do i really have to dl this for most of the community mods seems too large for me? i do not plan on using studio at all, but i do want community mods like all face mods etc is this just in the main folder and i can skip the 700gb folder?

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

guys i have a quick question about hs2 better repack 8.1, im changing to this game from AI and i just downloaded the main 8.1 pack so far. my question is about the optional modpack folder for ai-hs2 its somthing like 700+ gbs? do i really have to dl this for most of the community mods seems too large for me? i do not plan on using studio at all, but i do want community mods like all face mods etc is this just in the main folder and i can skip the 700gb folder?
check you pms i answered your question there

Reactions: pengpeng17
D

Deleted144244440246

Last edited by a moderator:

bulbaka

Apr 18, 2022
I have a question for the respected community.... there is a character card: Elsa Jean??? 2.png 2,3.jpg

Another question is: create a character using sliders? Or is it possible to sculpt?
Can I import .obj into the editor? to use for visualization? and is it possible to export characters from the game to create morphs for daz studio? :)

D

Deleted144244440246

I have a question for the respected community.... there is a character card: Elsa Jean??? View attachment 1770484 View attachment 1770485

Another question is: create a character using sliders? Or is it possible to sculpt?
Can I import .obj into the editor? to use for visualization? and is it possible to export characters from the game to create morphs for daz studio? :)
Elsa Jean, ive never seen a decent card for her, if you find a good one let me know. Preferably Younger Elsa Jean :)

You would need a 3rd party program like blender. .Obj files are not supported. My advice google it. IT can be done, Pathos used to do it.
Yes, you can sculpt anything that has bones using abmx to an extent

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bulbaka

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
I got inspired by this artwork:
BuffNezuko.jpg
..thinking of the first scene with her transformation in the show where she becomes big and nails her brother to the ground. But then her brother fought her, which is where the show went all wrong if you ask me, so I corrected that mistake and realized it into an AI Shoujo setting. Poor Tanjiro came to curiously quickly relive that scene, soon being forced onto the ground by her again.
Unbenannt.jpg
Shortly after there was this female piledriver too which would have been an even better screenshot to show her toying him around, ..but I was using print-screen for shots and could not empty the cage into file quickly enough.(it goes after her speed in these moments after all)
In the end she still had to be carried after the night was over though. Now you know why.
Unbenann2t.jpg
Same old same old.

The "Buff Nezuko" card is worked off of someone's normal-Nezuko card from somewhere in the past, but changed around a lot, so aside from the hair all is different.
AISChaF_20220422164044580.png
(I made better costumes than this, but this is reminiscent of the artwork, so it must be standard)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes