[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
This model is awesome! I like how it deviates from the typical HS2 standard, and quality wise is top notch.
Did you made other cards? Do you have other creators with this style to suggest?

Thanks!
You´re right - not the HS2 standard stuff.
I´m knowing his hammer girls since my beginning. :ROFLMAO:

If you follow the card link to Kravnos Booru site click on the left side on his name link --> you reach his main page and find all his cards ;)
Kravnos-Link.jpg

vasakitoman

Sep 2, 2019
Looking good - any idea how´s the name of the template? This would help a lot.

And don´t forget we have an own thread for card requests now https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/page-3 ;)

And sorry i don't see the thread.... can you help whit the model and then delete this post pls

and there is another that i like too ----- >
and this ----- >
:D don't hate me pls

• Red Heart
Reactions: turbojoe
Apr 11, 2022
First export the texture and take a look. Then you guess and make some test edits, and then load it in the maker. After this it's a process of trial and error. Make some adjustments save and load into the maker and see the changes,
and repeat until satisfied. Well this is a start anyway. This is the amateur way, of course you could load it into blender and do a much more efficient job but it requires you to be proficient in blender,
Therefor it's easier to learn to do it in Photoshop the trial and error way, it's just time consuming.

Good luck
Trial and error will be then!!!
I use photoshop in a very basic way. Just to "retouch" some pictures.
So I can try it for sure!!!

I'll try to do this form to an undershirt

Escote.png

Thank you for your answer!!!

Nov 7, 2017
Hs2 dx 9 is out - Sigh LOL

View attachment 1855364

Changes are here
I updated to DX 9 but I'm having a problem updating the KK-Manager to v0.19.0. It's getting me an invalid argument message when I click on the Standalone Updater and even I go to the Init-Setting to click on update just keeps telling me there is a new version available which I already downloaded it and extracted it. It seems not to want to work properly.

In the [UTILITY] KKManager Folder: Capture.PNG

In the InitSettings:
Capture2.PNG

• Angry
Reactions: TheComrade
D

Deleted144244440246

I updated to DX 9 but I'm having a problem updating the KK-Manager to v0.19.0. It's getting me an invalid argument message when I click on the Standalone Updater and even I go to the Init-Setting to click on update just keeps telling me there is a new version available which I already downloaded it and extracted it. It seems not to want to work properly.

In the [UTILITY] KKManager Folder: View attachment 1855615

In the InitSettings:
View attachment 1855625
dl the new version then goto main hs2 directory and open the [utility]kkmanager folder copy and paste all from your new download v0.19.0 into the utility folder overwrite then run the updater

installing now, ill let you know if i have issues and post fixes if needed

Im up and running with No issues YET lol, if you want me to i can upload my kkmanager and you can overwrite or delete your version

Going to bed work early

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: turbojoe and Mr-Fox

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
This model is awesome! I like how it deviates from the typical HS2 standard, and quality wise is top notch.
Did you made other cards? Do you have other creators with this style to suggest?

Thanks!
Thank you for your kind words.

The other people that I know who create realistic western girls/mamas are Taku46 and Egret_Birdnapper who exclusively publish on the illusion/HS2 discord server I think. There is also fellow Frenchie REDFOCKER who post there and here. I started playing with the character maker after checking his cards. They all make really high quality cards that I highly recommend.

You can find all the cards I made here:

They are also on discord if kenzato is kaput for you.

Nov 7, 2017
dl the new version then goto main hs2 directory and open the [utility]kkmanager folder copy and paste all from your new download v0.19.0 into the utility folder overwrite then run the updater

installing now, ill let you know if i have issues and post fixes if needed

Im up and running with No issues YET lol, if you want me to i can upload my kkmanager and you can overwrite or delete your version
Unfortunately I got the same results. Same error. I even try download it in a different location and copy and paste it but still didn't work. I have HS2 DX 9 installed onto an external drive instead of on my C Drive. I don't know if that's causing it. I didn't have this issue with KKManager v0.18.0 with HS2 DX 8.1 though.

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes