[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jul 16, 2019
WHAT I GUESS, ALL DATA IN ROOM GIRL IF HAS A GAME/STUDIO VERSION ARE CONVERTED/UPDATED FOR NEW ONE, I NOT SURE
BY NOW I PRESUME NEW SKIN SYSTEM, MORE DETAILED CHARACTERS. MAYBE NEW UNITY ENGINE.
the new Illusion game looks interesting. it has better lighting at least. i always thought it was strange to see Honey Select 2 being so dark with sepia tones. one thing that can make Illusion games better is custom, tradeable animations...like the cards. it gets boring seeing same animations in the same poses all the time. an "open world" like in AI Shoujo or Sexy Beach Premium Resort would be nice too. it's hard to tell because there's only around three scenes in the video that shows a girl walking through a door into another "room". the rest of the scenes just show people already there, doing things.

Mar 7, 2020
Hello gucci folk, I moved my game folder to my external drive, now when I start my game all freezes in black, I checked the console and I get this with a new BR 8.1 fresh file:
[Error : Unity Log] Exception encountered in operation UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.Initialization.InitializationOperation, result='', status='Succeeded' - Chain<GameObject,IResourceLocator>: ChainOperation of Type: UnityEngine.GameObject failed because dependent operation failed

Anyones getting nam' memories with a pic like this one?, pray help this troubled one.
1657563328241.png

Joruu

Oct 15, 2021
Yup. It's another Pathos card with those freaky looking hips. lol
That's just one of many problems with that card...
Human eyes don't slant at a 20 degree angle
Human jaws are not wider than the upper skull
Body skin color was not even remotely close to head skin color
and yeah those freaky looking hips... are they supposed to be tumors? First time I've heard of a tumor/cancer fetish.

• Haha
Reactions: tretete and Dagg0th

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello gucci folk, I moved my game folder to my external drive, now when I start my game all freezes in black, I checked the console and I get this with a new BR 8.1 fresh file:
[Error : Unity Log] Exception encountered in operation UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.Initialization.InitializationOperation, result='', status='Succeeded' - Chain<GameObject,IResourceLocator>: ChainOperation of Type: UnityEngine.GameObject failed because dependent operation failed

Anyones getting nam' memories with a pic like this one?, pray help this troubled one.
View attachment 1920256
It was mentioned here and also https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/page-479 many times before that Illusion games don´t like long file pathes: so always place the game on top of a (internal) drive.

Apart from this you´re increasing loading times from external (depending on your USB speed) - optimal storage place is a fast SSD.

necro656

Feb 28, 2020
That's just one of many problems with that card...
Human eyes don't slant at a 20 degree angle
Human jaws are not wider than the upper skull
Body skin color was not even remotely close to head skin color
and yeah those freaky looking hips... are they supposed to be tumors? First time I've heard of a tumor/cancer fetish.
We can only hope that he's addressed these issues when he returns on the 22nd.

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
Double headers with a quick update on Kαlypsό v5 & Kαssιόpέε v3 as Red Sonja & Tyris Flare.
Requires ScrewThisNoise's HS2 Libido DX R9.

Kαssιόpέε.22.png
Kalypso.42.png
Kαssιόpέε.23b.WIP.png

Cards here:

or

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019

smiyyyo

Jul 10, 2022
[ЦИТАТА="jerrylu326, сообщение: 8341760, участник: 4239225"]
привет
очень нравится ваша работа, но кажется у меня не хватает какого-то мода, я обновил kkmanager до последнего обновления, но все еще проблема с загрузкой, можете ли вы сказать мне, как это исправить, большое спасибо
View attachment 1870934
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
удолить mod humem

Mar 7, 2020

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
Sorry I deleted the mod and the card after taking that screen shot :cry:
Ha...

I also quickly grabbed the mod and card.
Saw the mess when I loaded the card and started to try to rework it.
After 10 minutes, I realized this was more work than it is worth.
Promptly deleted card and mod too after that.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes