[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
Brand new girlllll...lady actually. This one's a MILFIE named Auntie Shizue from this REALLY REALLY filthy hentai... let me know if you want copies of both episodes! :geek:

HS2ChaF_20220726002418787.png
008.jpg
010.jpg
Don't date girls over 28, personally. But holy milzoner, Batman!
FYI... these prelim posts are not "official" ones from our group so VBAOR.
And a big THANKS to all you stinkin' gripers who got me to finally fiddle with Spoiler tags. They work GREAT and will be part of all future posts. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 30, 2021
Another new prelim completely unofficial PATHOS girl... this time, meet Naked Elf Chic! If you guess her real name, you win a prize. :) No, wait... this is just a Photoshopped fake that contains a trojan in the meta-rich PNG that infects your computer with really hard math problems you gotta solve to beat the ransomware.
HS2ChaF_20220726005542983.png
Hey guys, seriously, one thing, her teeth are actually not going to load for you all just yet. You will likely see Hanmens or those rubber teeth Illusion gave us, instead fn. The chompers you see here are part of a special "abdata" mod that totally replaces the first 3 default heads with more defaults heads, only their teeth are perfect. We call the mod HoneyFaces.
014.jpg
015.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: soso07 and Dagg0th

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Dude! You're absolutely right. All our stuff from last year was just Photoshopped horsepucky and should be taken out and shot for wasting everyone's time. None of our cards were ever really real. It was just your imagination. Say it with me... just your imagination. :)

Okay now for serious... I find in life those who have a bigger cock than mine probly can't safely bone any girl but super-sized ones, most likely have it lop right down into the water every time they take a dump, and don't get me started on banana-pecker syndrome. We all got our shit to deal with.

Ok now for actual serious... think about going to the gym. We go there to kill ourselves hitting the heavies because that's what we feel we gotta do to impress.

Despite the same general ambition, everyone in the place is actually completely unique. Every guy is going to be a little bit bigger, or smaller than you or I. What brings us back to blood brothers is the big invisible ladder we're all climbing.

Hell yeah, it makes me feel like shit when my buddy Zippo benches 350 and I can only top 225. But Zip's been training since 2018. I've only been coming since 2021. Maybe if I keep climbing this ladder, I'll hit 300 by June 23?? Maybe if I just keep climbing the ladder... I'll BEAT Zip?? Hell yeah!

Just keep climbing, Dif, and I promise you'll get there, too. :) Good luck, man!

PS: And just so PATHOS never posts here again---without having a nice card you all can load into your game...
View attachment 1946585
The hardest damn thing about this card sharing stuff is everyone's machines are also fully unique! This is a screenshot I just took of our 2021 character Kim, after her recent makeover using a later Repack. This is using a fresh R10 for good measure:
View attachment 1946588
View attachment 1946590
AND you will notice the crappy 200 res card size, and only TWO screen snaps. ;) Your welcome, Trete!

Oh if you guys need to upgrade, here's where u can do that:

:) You are adorable.
This is (almost) the Way. :)

Reactions: kramer820

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Thanks. I try to start to use the "spoiler" function.
This isn't meant to be patronizing:
You can try it out on your older posts above - and edit them. ;)
That will make it easier to scroll for people catching up with the thread later.

Last edited:

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Hey NaoSoul & G-Pete , you've probably missed the discussion that took place just within the 3 pages before your posts, but maybe have a look into this, too.

It's a way to post several big preview images in a convenient manner (so it doesn't bother people on limited internet) :D
You can even edit your older post like that if you want to be really nice. ;)

That´s easy and maybe Chrono1985 is reading this too ;)

For example: Write a little introduction what character you created (name, template) and attach 1 significant picture (full image).
Then choose "Spoiler" in the Head line (the Flag Symbol)
View attachment 1946138
You get this in your posting
View attachment 1946141
You don´t need to give this a title, but be sure the active cursor is exactly between the two "SPOILER".
Then you can attach as many screenshots you want.
After inserting all your pictures set the cursor after the second [/SPOILER] and then it´s time to attach the card and say "bye bye" or "have fun" or something :LOL:

That´s it

Last edited:
Reactions: G-Pete

G-Pete

Jan 12, 2019
Hey NaoSoul & G-Pete , you've probably missed the discussion that took place just within the 3 pages before your posts, but maybe have a look into this, too.

It's a way to post several big preview images in a convenient manner (so it doesn't bother people on limited internet) :D
You can even edit your older post like that if you want you be really nice. ;)
Sry…. better now…?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Would anyone know how easy or difficult it is to make a glove-like fitting mask?

I mean this very particular model:
This card here uses a face overlay. It does the job unless you go for the close ups. But I wonder about the scope of work required for the actual thing.

Oct 26, 2020
Here's that other Honey seen in the screens... Michelle with the monkey-kini...
View attachment 1946813
God damn, this one's stacked like some jelly payan cakes!! ISSUE: I think there's a small "texture edge" botch with Kito/Kitn's otherwise amazing "Curvy" body skins. If one zooms in, no problem. If one zooms out, SEAM LINES. Gaaahhh... If any of you guys know Kito/Kitn, or ARE them, fix your shit, please. Cause it CAN BE beautiful. :)

I'm gonna get in so much trouble for posting these today. But I guess PATHOS is back. :geek:
Another great job!
Just a question anyway: where can I find your mod for X, Y & Z head?
thx in advance and keep make us dreaming!

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
Hello people, been a while

Today I bring this maid.

The Card require Hanmen Next-Gen shaders (free), can be downloaded on Hanmen's website (google it)
or here in the forum.

Card is in the attachments

can you help me on your first pic like set up which preset are you using for graphics and such....thanks.

[/ Spoiler]
Cheers.[/Spoiler]

Jun 26, 2022
Does anyone have any working mermaids cards? I've seen somewhere one card (which I can't find now) but the tail didn't load because some missing mod that i couldn't find.

necro656

Feb 28, 2020
Okay, after busting my head trying to figure out how to get the proportions as close to perfect as I could. I finally reached a point where I am almost satisfied with my card. I'll probably still tweak it here and there as time goes by. For now, this is what I've got.

HS2ChaF_20220725223043317.png

This is the card I used primarily for her face.

166054389_d3531b.jpg

Any and all criticism is welcome.
I'm always ready and willing to learn more.

Cheers.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes