[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Milet_Bourbon

May 15, 2022
Work in Progress: Alita from Gunmu.
Combined and tweaked some Cards and played around with a few Skin Overlays, but I'm not really satisfied.

Any tips on how to get a more metallic look for "metal" parts of the overlay are welcome ^^
Alita.png

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
In my response about black skin issues I shared cubemaps I just thought that some of you might not know what they are for.
Toggle Graphic mod settings with F5, in the lighting tab you can find "environment skybox". This is the cubemaps.
You can use them as environment (3d) by selecting "solid" in the maker background settings or as skybox lighting
with a 2d background. You can then adjust intensity and relative rotation in Graphic mod settings etc and also rotate and tilt the light source as usual in the maker main light settings. There are much more but this is a start.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This post can be moved to maker and studio help thread, I only posted here because many would miss it otherwise.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Anyone out there with HS2 cards featuring the largest breasts possible without extreme clipping or them looking malformed? I'm talking Holstein Girls big
When ever you go to extreme proportions and ratios, klipping is always an issue. Amongst the clothes you can find some that had been adjusted to compensate for this. They usually has the word "big" in the name.

turbofox

Sep 3, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr-Fox

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
Tried to make a card of felicia from Taimanin, but i'm not a modder or someone who can do this kind of thing very well so I used 55b55's yukikaze and tweaked a few things. If someone could make a really good one of her or point me in the direction of one that would be great, thanks

Reactions: Sykosis
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes