[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
sorry turbo
just did not attach them, because both files are available on better-repack and thus should be installed with full mod-update.

but will attach the two mods below in the original post.
just look later there times purely

ps. I assumed that the hair is also from him, because I have pulled the mod as a complete package from his site
Pls take note of the EDITs in my original post https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10583109

Last edited:
Reactions: Sykosis

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
Thanks - look at my EDIT above.
The Darkruler.NoHair isn´t the problem - I have it, but as the name says this mod makes the character bald.
I guess the hair of this char is an accessory i don´t have.
Looked at your edit, the MCM_KiaraHallAT_Outfit is in the Bleeding Edge mod folder. I also ran a compare of the unpacked zipmods between the sideloader version and the one provided by Soulworker, they are identical.
1682020095595.png
The mod "MCM_KiraraAT_Outfit" is a different one in the non-bleeding edge folder. Maybe your bleeding edge is not enabled?

I removed my MyMods folder to check loading the card with only the sideloader mods, it isn't bald for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Looked at your edit, the MCM_KiaraHallAT_Outfit is in the Bleeding Edge mod folder. I also ran a compare of the unpacked zipmods between the sideloader version and the one provided by Soulworker, they are identical.
View attachment 2561089
The mod "MCM_KiraraAT_Outfit" is a different one in the non-bleeding edge folder. Maybe your bleeding edge is not enabled?

I removed my MyMods folder to check loading the card with only the sideloader mods, it isn't bald for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn - I see a Userdata and coordinate folder there now, but no zipmod.
My update is still running, kirarahallat.zipmod isn´t downloaded yet. Have to wait for testing.

Anyway thanks for your help :D

EDIT: after updating zipmod was still missing o_O
But with the location of your screenshot I downloaded it manually from Sideloader page - now Mira-Jane´s looking perfect :love:

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

albert_69

Apr 21, 2020
Can someone please share sjjpl female_132 hair mode zip. I Only need that one mod, would really appreciate if anybody can share it.

Reactions: Sykosis

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
What wrong with kenzato btw? why is it loading so long?

is only one that is viable for me cuz i need to wait minutes for one site to load on kenzato.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Jun 13, 2018
What wrong with kenzato btw? why is it loading so long?

is only one that is viable for me cuz i need to wait minutes for one site to load on kenzato.
Kenzato has been like that for the past two-ish years. Most of the time, everything will load on a page within a minute, and other times it will take upwards of a minute to load a single preview image.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes