[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
Random question. I know this thread is primarily focused on sharing female characters. But does anyone have any half decent looking male characters to share? I'm not super crazy about how the default male player character looks. It can be pretty jarring too see the plasticky anime looking default MC next to the highly detailed women that the talented people in this thread are posting.

It's like when you mod Skyrim so that the women look super attractive with high detailed bodies, skin and hair but leave all the men looking like the mud smeared potatoes they are in the vanilla version lmao. :LOL:
Little bit of Yakuza Style:cool:

the Body overlay isn't my work, can't remember from where i got it

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Why is Michelle T so damn hard? I mean the above cards are nice but I don't see her in them. Before all these I tried to make my own....but I ended up editing a card. Imma let you guess what I started with. I am not saying its the best. Just can you see her in this. (Be kind pls) HS2ChaF_20230529025718417.png

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Why is Michelle T so damn hard? I mean the above cards are nice but I don't see her in them. Before all these I tried to make my own....but I ended up editing a card. Imma let you guess what I started with. I am not saying its the best. Just can you see her in this. (Be kind pls) View attachment 2658286
I'm not an expert on her so can't comment.
What I will say is getting a decent likeness to real people is really difficult. I try to create ones where cards don't already exist - usually film or pop / rockstars. I have released a few, but I have a lot more in the pipeline where I've worked on them a lot but am not comfortable releasing them yet as I don't think they are good enough.

There are some really incredible artists out there and some of them can really capture the essence of someone (although even then I often adapt a card a bit). Perseus Stoned and Artisan of Pathos are good. I've also found cards by Popotin and BarbierDeSeville to do good likenesses of real people. Someone mentioned that the latter was working off the back of, I think, Perseus's work on at least one occasion. Tretete tends to do original cards (I think) but has done a really good Emilia Clarke (maybe others, I can't remember). Hikari Shuya tends to do game people cards but did a really good Erica Durance.

It's not easy and even some of the above don't always nail it.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Random question. I know this thread is primarily focused on sharing female characters. But does anyone have any half decent looking male characters to share? I'm not super crazy about how the default male player character looks. It can be pretty jarring too see the plasticky anime looking default MC next to the highly detailed women that the talented people in this thread are posting.

It's like when you mod Skyrim so that the women look super attractive with high detailed bodies, skin and hair but leave all the men looking like the mud smeared potatoes they are in the vanilla version lmao. :LOL:
my favorite by Kravnos:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8528535

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
A while ago someone was looking for a heavily tattooed card. Just noticed this on the Illusion Discord server that may be of interest

Oct 22, 2017
I'm not an expert on her so can't comment.
What I will say is getting a decent likeness to real people is really difficult. I try to create ones where cards don't already exist - usually film or pop / rockstars. I have released a few, but I have a lot more in the pipeline where I've worked on them a lot but am not comfortable releasing them yet as I don't think they are good enough.

There are some really incredible artists out there and some of them can really capture the essence of someone (although even then I often adapt a card a bit). Perseus Stoned and Artisan of Pathos are good. I've also found cards by Popotin and BarbierDeSeville to do good likenesses of real people. Someone mentioned that the latter was working off the back of, I think, Perseus's work on at least one occasion. Tretete tends to do original cards (I think) but has done a really good Emilia Clarke (maybe others, I can't remember). Hikari Shuya tends to do game people cards but did a really good Erica Durance.

It's not easy and even some of the above don't always nail it.
Yes, PerseusStoned is REALLY good. Did you see his Victoria Justice card??
And are you suscribed to his Patreon? I wanted to ask you privately if you could cast a vote for me. Lolll

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022

HI!
You're right. The most featuers on the game is made for girl. No so mucho hair styles, clothes, poses, and so for male characters. A modder named GetDownCrazy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is making male clothes mods lately, also K1T0-K1TN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
modder is working in male skins. When I need a male card, sometimes has to make one from scratch because there are no so male cards as a girls ones.

nocere

Dec 23, 2018
Looking for cards similar to those made and used by Doll Studio if anyone has some pls share thanks.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes