[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 26, 2022
View attachment 3119319 View attachment 3119320
Download the link:
Sakuraba mods are split int zipmod and hardmod, I managed to combine two of those into complete working zipmod ([sakuraba]cangyue_makeup and [sakuraba]cangyue) but other his mods from your link have missing parts.
There's missing file sakuraba_cangyue_hair.unity3d for [sakuraba]cangyue_hair.zipmod, it should be in your game folder in abdata/chara/sakuraba
Also there are missing zipmods for sakuraba_chaoxi and sakuraba_guangchao mods.
Can you share missing parts of those mods?

TwinWings05

Oct 20, 2022
Hello,
I recognize that my preference might be less common, but I've come across a mod that allows for the transformation of the female character into a male one. If by any chance someone here is familiar with this mod, could they please share a link or provide information about it? I believe it goes by the name [hd-body-0-male2female]. Alternatively, if there's a converter similar to the one available for Koikatsu, I'd be interested in that as well. Thank you in advance.

Jun 26, 2022
Hello,
I recognize that my preference might be less common, but I've come across a mod that allows for the transformation of the female character into a male one. If by any chance someone here is familiar with this mod, could they please share a link or provide information about it? I believe it goes by the name [hd-body-0-male2female]. Alternatively, if there's a converter similar to the one available for Koikatsu, I'd be interested in that as well. Thank you in advance.
That sounds for me like one of the skin type mods made by K1T0.

But if you’re into that kind of stuff you may be interested to read the guide I wrote here: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9305265

[EDIT]
You may try also another approach to the problem, you can try to use Prolo’s Chara Morpher plugin that I wrote about here but I haven’t tested it in this way.

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Hello,
I tried it without a mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-11274849

That might work as a base

Reactions: TwinWings05

cosmowanda

Aug 21, 2023
after more than 50 registration attempts, I have finally been accepted.
unfortunately, i still do not receive an activation of my e-mail address, which is why i cannot finally activate the account.
so i searched the forums for an old login account for the site and found one.
after successful login now the next problem...
a free download is offered, but this only applies to files that have been uploaded for free.
unfortunately, on average 1 to 100 points are charged per download, which means you have to pay...
so free is nothing there :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

View attachment 3124257

I found hundreds of rare mods there, unfortunately all linked for a fee...

if the site would process my data openly and show more transparency, the prices wouldn't be a problem, but the risk of revealing my bank details here is too high for me !!!!

View attachment 3124254 ---- View attachment 3124255 ---- View attachment 3124258
Same here. I checked this too. At least you were able to translate xD - I did it with try and error :D

Jun 26, 2022
after more than 50 registration attempts, I have finally been accepted.
unfortunately, i still do not receive an activation of my e-mail address, which is why i cannot finally activate the account.
so i searched the forums for an old login account for the site and found one.
after successful login now the next problem...
a free download is offered, but this only applies to files that have been uploaded for free.
unfortunately, on average 1 to 100 points are charged per download, which means you have to pay...
so free is nothing there :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

View attachment 3124257

I found hundreds of rare mods there, unfortunately all linked for a fee...

if the site would process my data openly and show more transparency, the prices wouldn't be a problem, but the risk of revealing my bank details here is too high for me !!!!

View attachment 3124254 ---- View attachment 3124255 ---- View attachment 3124258
I managed to register there without much problem but that file require 5 points/coins to download which means as you said I would have to pay to buy points, I'm not gonna pay them for anything.(n)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes