[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

assasss

Oct 4, 2021
Thanks to Mimoas and ?_!!! (hey man, what´s about an avatar name to remember? :ROFLMAO:).

Pls keep in mind to store these extra mods in mods/MyMods and not into a Sideloader Modpack - otherwise they could be deleted from Sideloader Update.
absolutely {till you told me never thought random keyboard clicks would turn out like that}

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
One last advice, don't be an idiot like and NEVER use the "delete duplicate mods" function in KK manager you would thanks me one day for that.
How was this meant? Never wrote about "delete duplicate mods" o_O

I guess this advice was addressed to assasss?

Reactions: assasss

ax377

Feb 7, 2023

I didn't see any link
Is aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xWlZ1cFpsby1vWmZlUDhKcU1ka21qakNNLXFvOVpQRmkvdmlldz91c3A9c2hhcmluZw added after mega?

?_!!!

Mar 17, 2024
I am not Korean, but I could easily understand the password if I translate it!
The answer is 1224
Thank you.
Unfortunately, I also found out yesterday after successfully translating the page. :giggle:
However, the mods it contains are all already published and I already have them.

ax377

Feb 7, 2023
Thank you.
Unfortunately, I also found out yesterday after successfully translating the page. :giggle:
However, the mods it contains are all already published and I already have them.
Hi i can't find the link, would you mind to tell how to download the file?

Hauau

May 4, 2021

I didn't see any link
Is aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xWlZ1cFpsby1vWmZlUDhKcU1ka21qakNNLXFvOVpQRmkvdmlldz91c3A9c2hhcmluZw added after mega?
Use it do decode

Reactions: ax377

judvd

Mar 11, 2024
That is a modified version Cen Ying from Gujian 3 by Xyth24. I got her original mod from here: Unfortunately I cannot share because Xyth24 did something to my PC so only it can load the cards he gave me. He seems like kind of a shit, but has great head mods so I support his Patreon when I can.
I'm sure the mod is split into parts, zipmod contains part of the mod and rest of it is as so called hardmod in your abdata folder.
I've seen that and with a tiny bit of knowledge you can mount it as one complete zipmod, I've done it with some mods.

mxing

Jul 5, 2022
Hi friends, there is something missing, can you make it up to me, thanks
【abdata Can't find】chara\g7o827\thumb.unity3d
【abdata Can't find】chara\asx_pubes.unity3d
【abdata Can't find】chara\chw_st_cheek.unity3d
【abdata Can't find】chara\chw_st_eyelash.unity3d
【abdata Can't find】chara\chw_st_eyeshadow.unity3d
【abdata Can't find】chara\chw_st_lip.unity3d

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes