[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
Joe did we every track down what causes this issue? I just noticed my girls don't "progress" anymore either. Or has it always been you have to max out Sex/Anal/BDSM before other things like "her hating you" to loving you happens?" Yes I am
E:\HS12\
Somewhere on here I learned that if you keep your cards in subfolders within UserData/Char/Female the game cannot save progress to them. They have to be directly in the folder for the game code.
It sucks, but you have to choose between keeping them organized and raising their experience without using a cheat plugin.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Somewhere on here I learned that if you keep your cards in subfolders within UserData/Char/Female the game cannot save progress to them. They have to be directly in the folder for the game code.
It sucks, but you have to choose between keeping them organized and raising their experience without using a cheat plugin.
But it makes a copy and puts it in that main folder. I thought once I played the game again it would use that card it made(cause now it has the "star" etc. I guess I will just have to select the copy made when i edit teams.

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
Wanted to share this unique "cartoon" KoiKatsu type character with you guys I found from Yuki Portal. It is by
1721084554949.png
HS2ChaF_20240715175425260.png

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
In my experience if you select a girl to meet with (Meet Up option) then it updates the card's stats directly in whatever folder the card is in.
However if you go roaming (Explore Building or Visit VIP Lounge options) and find a girl in a room and the character card is in a subfolder it will copy a new version into the UserData/Char/Female/ folder which will have the latest stats. So if you keep subfolders for organisational purposes you then end up with a level of chara card duplication which you can then amend by moving cards manually.

1721095162963.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes