[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

P(y)gmalion

Feb 15, 2022
Both files are in sideloader, init settings > update or get them here
thank you for answering, but these are just the similar names of different mods that I wrote about.
there is another mod inside sideloader modpack with a similar name, but I don't need it.
actually, I need other mods.
which are required for this card for example
(links in description for the mod aren't working)

Lord_War

Apr 15, 2022
I know that a few cards here had a tramp stamp overlay but really can’t find then with the search. Anyone knows where they are?

Thank you.

Reactions: Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
I know that a few cards here had a tramp stamp overlay but really can’t find then with the search. Anyone knows where they are?

Thank you.
Most people just use the in game paint these days for something like a simple tramp stamp, and use overlays for more important textures

Here is how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is a simple tramp stamp overlay
Trampstamp.png

Have fun ;)

Last edited:

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
I commited another Miqo'te hopefully this time she would only require a fully updated BR, enjoy

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2022
I commited another Miqo'te hopefully this time she would only require a fully updated BR, enjoy

Seems nice but I'm getting "WARNING! Missing mod detected! [milk217.milk064]".
Could you share it?

And by the way, can anyone share HS2 plugin for saving HD Cards? I know that it's part of HS2 BR Repack but I'm playing AI and it would be for me waste of time and transfer to download whole repack just to get only 1 file from it.

Reactions: Sykosis

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Could you share it?

And by the way, can anyone share HS2 plugin for saving HD Cards? I know that it's part of HS2 BR Repack but I'm playing AI and it would be for me waste of time and transfer to download whole repack just to get only 1 file from it.

Give a little moment to found the said mod This mod is in the BR so update your game with the launcher. as for the HD card plugin it should be in the optional mod in your game folder.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Could you share it?

Didn´t know that AI has no Optional Mods folder? Anyway here you have View attachment [McHarny] HDSaveCard v1.0.7z
The milk217.milk064 is not part of BetterRepack - and also the other cloth parts milk217.b026
MiqoTe-Info.jpg

EDIT: damn zipmod names! I see this milk064 are the shoes, the "b14.zipmod" is indeed in BR :mad:
Anyway the other clothes parts milkb026 are definitely missing.

Last edited:

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Didn´t know that AI has no Optional Mods folder? Anyway here you have View attachment 2603632
The milk217.milk064 is not part of BetterRepack - and also the other cloth parts milk217.b026
View attachment 2603675

EDIT: damn zipmod names! I see this milk064 are the shoes, the "b14.zipmod" is indeed in BR :mad:
Yeah i found the 064 with b14 in it's name that's definitively strange, well one more to found i gues.

Jun 26, 2022
Didn´t know that AI has no Optional Mods folder? Anyway here you have View attachment [McHarny] HDSaveCard v1.0.7z
Thanks. AI has Optional Mods folder but only with those plugins that are working with it so it doesn't contain this one. I'm trying to workaround that or create similar plugin for AI so I need it to have a starting point for my work.

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Didn´t know that AI has no Optional Mods folder? Anyway here you have View attachment 2603632
View attachment 2603675

It should be fixed now-->

Thanks. AI has Optional Mods folder but only with those plugins that are working with it so it doesn't contain this one. I'm trying to workaround that or create similar plugin for AI so I need it to have a starting point for my work.
Here try this i've saved the card with the original size no need to bother to recreate the plugin for AI just tell me if the card is working.

HS2ChaF_20230427214042687 - Copie.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes