[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

siduuh

Apr 17, 2023
also thing that has been bothering me, what makes the card larger in size. This has been noticeable on Waifugods cards.
I checked that there is no overlays on skin, face or clothes. the older Juri cards are similar but different shape of body and face.
Also checked that the card image is normal size.

dropped the card in mega

1714047038841.png

Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
There are sjjpl mods (hair and clothing) included in BetterRepack, but on Kemono are more of them.
Only his newest creations are Patreon only.
Another issue is people be editing mods. Sjjpl is a nice dude, I've asked him about missing mods and he's pointed to here they are and if it doesn't work that usually the issue.
for example this doesn't exist in his list
sjjpl.hair48b

He has 48 but no 48b

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021

insteadwind

Jan 14, 2022
Yes - this is normal, cuz it shows you you have loaded a card using Hanmens textures and you don´t have them.
Unfortunately they aren´t part of BetterRepack.

Anyway help is coming - look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321
Store them in mods/MyMods.
The problem is i have already installed them before xD. Thats why im asking, cuz it happens just occasionally, i know it probably has sth to do with Hanmen texture but I've had them installed already, what can i do :v

siduuh

Apr 17, 2023
The problem is i have already installed them before xD. Thats why im asking, cuz it happens just occasionally, i know it probably has sth to do with Hanmen texture but I've had them installed already, what can i do :v
screenshot would help, really hard to say.
It might be the lighting of the map, or shader bugging, or hanmen skin bugging out...

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
As siduuh answered we need a screenshot for further investigation.

If you´ve meant grey skin instead of black this happens with Hanmens shader and NOT activated GraphicsMode with SSS.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Another issue is people be editing mods. Sjjpl is a nice dude, I've asked him about missing mods and he's pointed to here they are and if it doesn't work that usually the issue.
for example this doesn't exist in his list
sjjpl.hair48b

He has 48 but no 48b
I'm not sure how but I actually have several of Sjjpl's mods with the "b" designation. I want to say I found them all in a cache at the Illusion Soft discord but not 100%. Whoever did them I am glad they did because I like them better. Like these for example. The original is super nice but the hair covers her breasts. The b versions do not. :)
109b.jpg 237b.jpg

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
I'm not sure how but I actually have several of Sjjpl's mods with the "b" designation. I want to say I found them all in a cache at the Illusion Soft discord but not 100%. Whoever did them I am glad they did because I like them better. Like these for example. The original is super nice but the hair covers her breasts. The b versions do not. :)
View attachment 3574103 View attachment 3574105
Who are these nice ladies and where have they been?

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
View attachment 3574103 View attachment 3574105
May I ask if you have that Cen Ying character somewhere? Appears to be a very useful template.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
also thing that has been bothering me, what makes the card larger in size. This has been noticeable on Waifugods cards.
I checked that there is no overlays on skin, face or clothes. the older Juri cards are similar but different shape of body and face.
Also checked that the card image is normal size.
Easy case: the imported BumpMap on the body is 59 mb. Without it, the card is only 187 kb.

Reactions: bla02
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes