[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

skinnywomenmustdie

Formerly 'letskillbitches'
Nov 28, 2021
I´ll tell you before you proceed complaining: a certain ScrewThisNoise is working for years (first BR R1 07-2020) to manage the BetterRepack ( ), collecting and keeping up to date tons of mods the authors publically released for free.
All this stuff gathered into the BetterRepack to give you an easy access to a fully modded Illusion game - and all for FREE!

Most "not included mods" aren´t publically released from their authors and only available cuz there are pirate sites existing like F95.

So I would appreciate people avoid whining around "why is this mod not in BetterRepack".................
not complaining, those mods from discord are just not there.

Reactions: turbojoe

Kaorusu

May 20, 2024
I don't know why on the booru website, the maximum upload limit for character cards is only 2MB. Two days ago, I was able to upload character cards that exceeded the 2MB limit. I want to know what happened, why is the character card limited to 2MB in size?

20240526210058.png
20240526211359.png 20240526204850.png

Last edited:

Maguna50

Apr 11, 2023
bug1.png
Hi Guys, I've downloaded a scene from Author:napias. The scene runs OK but the chara in package while I loaded and this happens just like the png. The girl's eyes and leg just "sink"hardly,and even I turned on the advanced bonemod window and set "reset" could not fix it.does someone knows how this happens? Thank you~

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 3673403
Hi Guys, I've downloaded a scene from Author:napias. The scene runs OK but the chara in package while I loaded and this happens just like the png. The girl's eyes and leg just "sink"hardly,and even I turned on the advanced bonemod window and set "reset" could not fix it.does someone knows how this happens? Thank you~
Did you properly extract the character from the scene?
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-13775268 or with a tool https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-13629047

Maguna50

Apr 11, 2023
Thank you for reply! I do have a tool called wifu picker,by CTRL+E I can pick the chara from any scene.
But this seems not the problem. I downloaded the scene from here.And the Author had already put the chara in the download file. Actually the other thousands of charas are all OK but only napis's chara went wrong. I've updated the plugins into newest but still cant fix the problem yeto_O

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you for reply! I do have a tool called wifu picker,by CTRL+E I can pick the chara from any scene.
But this seems not the problem. I downloaded the scene from here.And the Author had already put the chara in the download file. Actually the other thousands of charas are all OK but only napis's chara went wrong. I've updated the plugins into newest but still cant fix the problem yeto_O
So I would skip this one before spending hours to solve this issue ;)
There are enough amazing character cards around...........

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
I don't know why on the booru website, the maximum upload limit for character cards is only 2MB. Two days ago, I was able to upload character cards that exceeded the 2MB limit. I want to know what happened, why is the character card limited to 2MB in size?

View attachment 3672687
View attachment 3672717 View attachment 3672683
I learned it has to do with monthly bandwidth and file size limitations. Kenzato has to start cutting corners so they have chosen to limit card uploads to 2048KB max for the foreseeable future. The work-around is to post your larger card as a JPG then link it below as either PNG or zipped via a different server. My friends have chosen to start MEGA accounts, where they serve their cards at multiple hubs but from a single location. :)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes