[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2024
Preaching to the choir with me on that one. :geek: My latest mad science using the HD body comes from inspiration by a friend who thought I might have better luck than him getting an old favorite into Honey Select 2. Anyone recognize this from way back in 2019?
View attachment 3935941
Just thinking could be it done was joygasmic... what was once my most favorite RE2Remake FluffyQuack Mod, DxD Naked Claire, add her likeness to my favorite sex simulator from 2024?
View attachment 3935918 View attachment 3935924
If you count I managed to replace the big fat Orca blowup toy Illusion added to the Accessories(by default) with a ripped copy of that old mod's body mesh--and then use it as a template to shape HS2 Claire's body... well, sort of... but no not really. :poop:

Oh and here is the video for how to work with Dainty for reference:

EDIT: Just learned there is actually the same body once used to make DxD Claire called the maliwei body--and it is actually already part of Honey Select 2.
View attachment 3935984 View attachment 3935987
Oh well. It was a sweet experiment to learn from, in any case! :geek:
I discovered a body type called high poly NC (no clipping) that does an acceptable job removing some clipping by veeeeery slightly compressing the mesh. It isn't noticeable at all and KINDA fix the issue.

HS2_2024-08-16-23-21-56-960.png I say kinda because there are still some issues like, the front body is all clean, but the back side continues to suffer from clipping issues with some, more tight pieces of clothing.
HS2_2024-08-16-23-22-15-628.png

Reactions: bla02

GoldMembr

Oct 26, 2018
New beauty, new beautiful dress, as long as you like her, thank you.

月が幽ちて佳人

Card

View attachment 3927129
Beautiful Character and Dress these cards won't fully work without this

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Wanted to share her yesterday but shit happened, so to summarize briefly every coordinates are embded into the chara cards thanks to Fashion Line plugin but i provided everything separately in case you are not using this plugin.

EDIT: Oh yeah i forgot to mention she was inspired by Valeria Lukyanova but as cultured Gentlemens you all are, you certainly know her already ;)

HS2_2024-08-09-14-19-20-371.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun with her

Last edited:

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Where can i find for Honey Select 2 Pakura from NAruto card. Please not post where i mußt pay. Where can i find this card I have shown but can not find.Where can i show.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
From what i understood of the situation, there was illegal stuff that was shared through KK sharing thread and their thread have been shutted down and we got nuked in the process.
Not nuked, happily. ;) That's because we all know on this thread that Honey select 2 is not Fortnite = adults only.

What I don't understand is; if they care to outright axe the KK thread and temp lock similar ones to scan it, why does the f95zone moderation staff not also purge crap like Date my Daughter and Dumb Koala from the site?

And does anyone know what happened to Turbo Joe? I noticed he hasn't posted or visited for over a month now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes