[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Skykrom

Jul 20, 2020
Hey everyone ! Can anyone make Sakura ( adult ) from naruto ?

I'm not good to create characters but if i find something good, i will share it

Thanks !

trong5171

Sep 30, 2018
could anyone please guide me how to make girl's forehead shorter? the problem is when i move eyes up, girl's nose can't be moved up along. So, this makes it problematic to make adult-looking and less moe female.

awud

Dec 8, 2019
excuse me, Has anyone ever made ai-card like this?
can anyone make me an ai-card like this?
is there anyone who want to make a character like this for me?
[HELP][REQUEST]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there anyone who can help to make it ?, with a waist and stomach shape that is almost similar

Reactions: NortherKing

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
could anyone please guide me how to make girl's forehead shorter? the problem is when i move eyes up, girl's nose can't be moved up along. So, this makes it problematic to make adult-looking and less moe female.
I know. It's a problem. I've done a character with all parameters at 50 to see the results. It should be an average woman. If you look at it carefully, it's not average at all. It's a very young person.
HS2ChaF_20200721152405576.png
That was done with face 2
On top of that, most of hair are done to be completed with bangs. These take space, hence the big forehead and the unrealistic hair implantation if you don't use them, as above.
On the same page, hands are grotesquely small and if you make them bigger to match the size of the character, on certain angle they look like monkey hands.
Btw I don't know how to make chin dimples. Anybody knows ?

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
Ok just tried starting from the all50 girl to get the smalest forehead possible. Here, for you
HS2ChaF_20200722162727832.png
Less than that you get problems with eyes sockets and your eyebrows should stay on the top edge of the socket.
Hope you like it. Feel free to use it at will.

Reactions: tadpole_tom

Jokin_

Sep 13, 2019
Last edited:

Shruikan91

Jul 17, 2020
Hey everyone ! Can anyone make Triss from The Witcher 3 ? I have make one but i would like have better
Thank you :)

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
HS2_ill_F_003.png HS2_ill_M_000.png just two cards i just made , im new to this thread so pls lemme know what yall think ? A beatiful busty mature and an AI male sent from cyber space to bang her senseless :0

Reactions: SneakyNinjaz

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

for newbies and for those that don't want to go in circles searching for good hs2 character cards
visit the link below for a compilation of the best hs2 cards till date 21/07/2020

URL:

thanks,
no mods i hope ?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes