[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Tempest Rebuild. Due to the hair glitching in the game, I've done some hair and body tweaks to Tempest. Other Tempest cards will remain available. Hedonist Tough girl build.

HS2_2021-03-04-14-07-50-806.jpg

HS2_2021-03-04-14-08-09-080.jpg

Tempest_2.png

3/4/2021
Tempest update >> Re-tweaked the body from scratch >> Once the dimensions were set to my liking, adjusted everything with the bone mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Great_Old_One

tod0404

May 22, 2018
Hi everyone,
Anyone can help me to install Hanmen graphics nextgen 1.8.
i have download it
I dont know how to desactivate dhh i dont find it in the F1 menu.
i dont find any preset in preset menu or any SSS
thanks for help

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hi everyone,
Anyone can help me to install Hanmen graphics nextgen 1.8.
i have download it
I dont know how to desactivate dhh i dont find it in the F1 menu.
i dont find any preset in preset menu or any SSS
thanks for help
The presets come with the zip file when you purchase the mod.

The Mod itself, you'll want to put into Mods > MyMods, to protect it for future updates to the RePacks.

BepInEx files go in BepInEx, presets in your game's root folder.

You need to activate GraphicsMod from initsetting then, in-game or Studio, press F5, go to the SubSurfaceScattering tab (SSS) and enable.

mum and jeff.jpg

After that it's a bit of tweaking with the skin in Material Editor and GraphicsMod, but you'll eventually be trying to make amazing-looking girls constantly

I have too many cards lol HS2_2020-11-05-20-52-36-836.png

Glitchin

Jan 15, 2021

The Mod itself, you'll want to put into Mods > MyMods, to protect it for future updates to the RePacks.

You need to activate GraphicsMod from initsetting then, in-game or Studio, press F5, go to the SubSurfaceScattering tab (SSS) and enable.

View attachment 1039554

After that it's a bit of tweaking with the skin in Material Editor and GraphicsMod, but you'll eventually be trying to make amazing-looking girls constantly

I have too many cards lol View attachment 1039577
Should we put all our mods in (my mods) to keep them from being deleted or just the ones we download?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Should we put all our mods in (my mods) to keep them from being deleted or just the ones we download?
Any that you download may eventually end up in RePacks anyway and dupes are easy enough to remove with KKManager. Put any mods you download into MyMods always. RePacks may need hotfixes which could temporarily break everything and will backup your MyMods when major updates are released. STN is a bit of a dude.

Reactions: Glitchin

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Nice card! Do you use graphics mod? Can you share your presets?

some of my last reworked cards:
View attachment 1039743 View attachment 1039744 View attachment 1039745 View attachment 1039746 View attachment 1039747
I honestly don't have any. I just got loads of practice in with the mod in Studio, figured out how to light and colour grade things on the fly. I do occasionally use ReShade, so will share my presets for that once I'm back on later. (Off to get my 5G nanomachine upgrade. Or a vaccination. For something that exists :ROFLMAO: )

I'd say play with the tools in Studio, and if saving presets is your thing, then you can save them there without the game playing itself in the background and distracting you while you learn.

But definitely play with colours and contrast wherever possible, a little depth of field and tweaking the the field of view is also pretty amazing. Lets you take really interesting angles ;)

toor73

Nov 25, 2020
I am not using Studio. 90% of the time in the game I create or redo cards. :) It's more interesting to me.
I mainly use DHH. I tried to switch to the Graphic mod several times, but each time I returned to DHH. It is not possible to create a preset with the same clarity and natural lighting in the character creator as in DHH.
In the screenshot above, you got it almost like in DHH. No idiotic fish eye, clear, not overexposed picture.

nilson1

Jan 20, 2019

View attachment 1039554

I have too many cards lol View attachment 1039577
nextgen 1.8. link please

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I am not using Studio. 90% of the time in the game I create or redo cards. :) It's more interesting to me.
I mainly use DHH. I tried to switch to the Graphic mod several times, but each time I returned to DHH. It is not possible to create a preset with the same clarity and natural lighting in the character creator as in DHH.
In the screenshot above, you got it almost like in DHH. No idiotic fish eye, clear, not overexposed picture.
Like I said, it's practice really. DHH is great because it's a quick fix, it makes scenes look great with very little hassle, for that it's perfect. But GraphicsMod is hands-down a lot more involved, but with more interesting results, plus it's a requirement for using Hanmen's skin mods, so I kinda had to learn to do what DHH presets do and learn to duplicate the results very quickly manually :)

All of my posts above were done while I was creating/modding the girls - I like to change up the lights and colours and work on them in them in very artsy conditions. Helps my process haha

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes