[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted144244440246

Hi everyone.

Was wondering if someone could help me out with this. I've had this problem with several cards now where the bottom half doesnt load for some reason. Also, I have the hanmen mods downloaded and installed. Not sure why the skin is still coming up a strange color. Any advice is helpful
Thanks
You don't have graphics mode enabled, goto the hs2 root folder, run init seettings. While there also update your game (Lower left corner UPDATE button) your likely missing a bunch of mods. Here is a sample pic for what should be enabled for graphics mode. You cannot run DHH and Graphics mode at the same time. In game press F5 and goto the SSS tab and hit enable. This activates graphics mode. I hope this helps
Screenshot (664).png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted144244440246

Alet from Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft / Paralogue
View attachment 1581277
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just finished today! She shouldn't have a bowtie but I don't know how to remove it. There are some clipping issues on the back of the pantyhose, but I'd have to mask out a weird shape on them to fix it, which would look bad if you were to take off the garter.

EDIT
Card was corrupted, let me know if this one works.
She works for me

Reactions: Fappinius

in4kicks22

Apr 27, 2018
any tips on creating a body like someone from real life?

I'm looking to recreate Rylie Haze

duke

Oct 14, 2016
You don't have graphics mode enabled, goto the hs2 root folder, run init seettings. While there also update your game (Lower left corner UPDATE button) your likely missing a bunch of mods. Here is a sample pic for what should be enabled for graphics mode. You cannot run DHH and Graphics mode at the same time. In game press F5 and goto the SSS tab and hit enable. This activates graphics mode. I hope this helps
View attachment 1581422
Hi there thanks for the help. I do have the graphics mod enabled. However when i go to the f5 tab theres no option for me to click enable. Am i just using an outdated version? It looks like youre running R7. Do I need to do a whole new download of the game?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
any tips on creating a body like someone from real life?

I'm looking to recreate Rylie Haze
Okay, a body creating according to a real model is not this difficult, for the fine tweak of body proportions you have mainly to play with the scale sliders. This should be sufficient for satisfying results.
And there are many ready to use "accessories" like Skin, Nipples, Pubic Hair, Nails to choose the best fitting.
For perfect body shape you may activate the Advanced Bonemod Window in the right bottom corner, but this is more for experts (not me :()
AdvancedBonemodWindow.jpg

But really heavy work is to clone a real face.

Good success!

D

Deleted144244440246

Hi there thanks for the help. I do have the graphics mod enabled. However when i go to the f5 tab theres no option for me to click enable. Am i just using an outdated version? It looks like youre running R7. Do I need to do a whole new download of the game?
Id recommend a full download yes, there are links for BR7 on the previous pages

D

Deleted144244440246

You likely missing the Graphics.dll as well as presets & cubemaps folders. Id recommend a full download yes, there are links for BR7 on the previous pages. Sorry for the double post, dunno what happened there

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
That is a VERY OLD version, that's R5, pre-DX. DX was Illusion's "Deluxe" version, and the pack numbering started over at R1. I don't remember how many point releases (eg R2.1) there were, but you're like 10-15 releases behind, and missing all the DX content. The DX update was so big that there was no update patch to go from R5 (pre DX) to DX R1 - you had to do a full install. I'm surprised that setup is still half working, you'll be much happier with a shiny new R7 install. I suggest getting it via torrent if at all possible.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes