[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Screenshot Sharing Thread

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
hey so I'm having a lot of trouble here...
maybe you specifically know something that could help Sepheyer

I'm trying to make my animations more dynamic and tried getting VNAnime clips to control eachother.
It works wonderfully and achieves pretty much exactly what I wanted, but only the clips that control other VNAnime clips don't save in the scene card.
As in, when I exit the game and reload the scene, any clip that controlled another clip doesn't exist in Clip Manager at all, it's just not there.

I've tried making the controlling clip control something else as well, like a character or item, but it still doesn't help.

It does the same on BR9 and BR11 (am a maniac...I installed both just to test this and the results are the same).

I don't get any errors or warnings in the console on scene load/save...

The controlling clip can be exported and imported and works perfectly.

Also, in the VNGE UI, when the controlling clip DOES exist (before saving and reloading), it doesn't count said clip (as in, it says something like "playing clips 2/3" even though there are actuaally 4 clips in Clip Manager.

If you haven't the slightest clue just like me, could you guys at least test it on your studios to see if you can save a clip that controls a different clip, delete all the clips (or restart the game) then load the scene back in? If it doesn't work for you either I'll just give up and deal with importing / exporting individual clips I guess....

I tried pinging Keitaro on discord but he didn't respond

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sepheyer

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
hey so I'm having a lot of trouble here...
maybe you specifically know something that could help Sepheyer

I'm trying to make my animations more dynamic and tried getting VNAnime clips to control eachother.
It works wonderfully and achieves pretty much exactly what I wanted, but only the clips that control other VNAnime clips don't save in the scene card.
As in, when I exit the game and reload the scene, any clip that controlled another clip doesn't exist in Clip Manager at all, it's just not there.

I've tried making the controlling clip control something else as well, like a character or item, but it still doesn't help.

It does the same on BR9 and BR11 (am a maniac...I installed both just to test this and the results are the same).

I don't get any errors or warnings in the console on scene load/save...

The controlling clip can be exported and imported and works perfectly.

Also, in the VNGE UI, when the controlling clip DOES exist (before saving and reloading), it doesn't count said clip (as in, it says something like "playing clips 2/3" even though there are actuaally 4 clips in Clip Manager.

If you haven't the slightest clue just like me, could you guys at least test it on your studios to see if you can save a clip that controls a different clip, delete all the clips (or restart the game) then load the scene back in? If it doesn't work for you either I'll just give up and deal with importing / exporting individual clips I guess....

I tried pinging Keitaro on discord but he didn't respond
Well I think this is some bug of sorts with v2 clips and that's just that. The workaround I found was using v1 clips and those save and play fine, but they're more annoying because I can't edit keyframes using the value UI after setting them which I do ALL THE TIME.

Reactions: Sepheyer