[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Screenshot Sharing Thread

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Reaaaaally wish the tongue translation, rotation and scaling options were better, man...not much to comment on this because it looks way unnatural
Sorry, was absent and busy the last days. Asking to clarify. Is this pointing at the posted screenshot, or the actual animation, when using the cards?

PS: I am aware, that is actual unnatural, but it was the point, to create a long tongue, using those bones.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sorry, was absent and busy the last days. Asking to clarify. Is this pointing at the posted screenshot, or the actual animation, when using the cards?

PS: I am aware, that is actual unnatural, but it was the point, to create a long tongue, using those bones.
I was talking about the pictures, had no idea they were cards lmao, thought they were just screenshots. My point is that since you can't really control the tongues properly, they're very hard to make look good. I tried myself and failed miserably

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I was talking about the pictures, had no idea they were cards lmao, thought they were just screenshots. My point is that since you can't really control the tongues properly, they're very hard to make look good. I tried myself and failed miserably
Hm,.. you can't control, what the animation does, but you have quiet a bit of control over the 4 or 5 sections of the tongue during the animations.