[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - WIP & Patreon Exclusive Ads Sharing Thread

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
[HS2/AI] [Metaru] Thin Eyelashes v 1.0.2

Here we go. Got a first stock of textures together.
At first, I only wanted to add some thin, detailed eyelashes, but those almost disapear already at half distance. So I went for a few more different styles.
If you have suggestions or critisism, let me now what you think. I am allways up for an update.
(combinations, more or less, whatever ... )

Prev_TEL.png

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ugh... I just discovered how to use clothes overlays (better late than never :LOL:) and a new world of possibilities has opened up for me o_O

Here is me trying to integrate overlays into a scene progression.

View attachment 2342487 View attachment 2342491
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next thing will be to learn how to modify the 3D meshes themselves... Maybe in a decade, or so... :LOL:
GOD this has got to be the most bloody annoying thing to do in the entire world. I've been messing with this fuckin thing for half an hour and I coulnd't even cut the texture in order to make a booba slip out or something. It's either that I accidentaly delete the whole fkin clothing or it doesn't even show any difference XD Screw this noise, pun intended

• Haha
Reactions: Ectospasm

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
GOD this has got to be the most bloody annoying thing to do in the entire world. I've been messing with this fuckin thing for half an hour and I coulnd't even cut the texture in order to make a booba slip out or something. It's either that I accidentaly delete the whole fkin clothing or it doesn't even show any difference XD Screw this noise, pun intended
It definitely takes time and patience. Some items are easier to figure out then others. I hate the monochromatic ones where you can't tell where it begins and where it ends.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
G'day everyone.
Allow me to present my newest story:

The barn - Doggy time

As a beautiful young pregnant woman finishes cleaning up in the barn after a long hard day of labor, the overly curious and way too "friendly" family guard dog walks in. Suffice to say, this doggo has a thing for human females...

HS2_2023-01-28-11-05-05-705.png

The full uncensored story and scene cards are available on my

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Allright.
Refurbished the current freckles paints (that almost no one has used yet :sneaky:) and added them as moles. With what I gathered over the past months, I'd say, they look a bit better now. I'll start and add a few more, work a bit on the body (suntan-freckles) and then I'll push out a new version without breaking the old ones.;) I have to discuss with my inner self, if I add the moles as new textures for better positioning at the cost of almost doubled filesize, or keep them where they are.

prev_01.png

prev_02.png

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
of Tales from Neopolis vol.1 is now fully uploaded and available on Dev. Art. with marking the final part of this chapter of the story.

Here's a little teaser of issue 2:

I expect to start uploading Issue 3 sometime towards the end of this month, so stay tuned ;)

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
[HS2/AI] [Metaru] natural freckles - paints moles suntans v 1.2.1

There we go. Some tuning for the old ones and a few more patterns. I also added them as moles, since using paints to add freckles isn't very popular. There are some more body-freckles, though I still fight with the balance between filesize, resolution and details ... Might be another update later.

I know, there's still room for improvements. Give me your feedback and we might get better results.

Prev_freckles.png

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
Hey, I thought about sharing some old and new covers I made for my series.
Let me know what you think and what is your favorite, if any :)

Ectospasm HS2 series.jpg

Reactions: Sepheyer